Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

December 11th, 2016 at 7:47:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
Someone remind me to un-suspend him on 12/25. .

Why, he just comes back insulting people
again.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 11th, 2016 at 7:52:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
May I have your sources for this information?

It's mostly from insiders who were in
the WH at the time, like SS agents
who wrote books about it. She also
had a rule that nobody on the staff
could make eye contact with her in
the WH hallways. This is what royalty
in monarchy's used to do, they
were so far above everybody else
that you couldn't even make eye
contact. This also comes from
books written by insiders who were
there.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 11th, 2016 at 8:08:31 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Evenbob
It's mostly from insiders who were in
the WH at the time, like SS agents
who wrote books about it.

Can I have the titles of the books and page numbers? Or specific quotes will do. Same request for the eye-contact allegation.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 11th, 2016 at 9:35:15 PM permalink
Evenbob
Can I have the titles of the books and page numbers? Or specific quotes will do. Same request for the eye-contact allegation.

From a recent book 'First Family Detail' https://www.amazon.com/First-Family-Detail-Service-Presidents/dp/080413961X/ref=sr_1_1?tag=nypost-20

"Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn't appear to like law enforcement or the military," former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls. "She wouldn't go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectee's do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She'd act like she didn't want you around, like you were beneath her."
"Hillary didn't like the military aides wearing their uniforms around the White House," one former agent remembers. "She asked if they would wear business suits instead. The uniform's a sign of pride, and they're proud to wear their uniform. I know that the military was actually really offended by it."

http://www.starpulse.com/hillary-clinton-dislikes-military-in-uniform-secret-service-exposes-an-1848509161.html

Within the White House, Hillary had a "standing rule that no one spoke to her or make eye contact when she was going from one location to another," says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. "In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office." One former Secret Service agent states, "If Hillary was walking down a hall, we were told to hide behind drapes used as partitions."

A recent book is even better. https://www.amazon.com/Crisis-Character-Discloses-Firsthand-Experience/dp/1455568872
He goes into even more detail of how Hillary acted in the
WH. He was there, he saw it every day.

These stories have been around since the
90's, none of it is news.
December 12th, 2016 at 4:55:45 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
. She made the
military guards in the WH wear suits
because the sight of uniforms 'made
her sick'.

As usual
EB just makes it up as he goes along
Still no comment on the Carrier deal fact checked by the Union?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 12th, 2016 at 11:58:07 AM permalink
Evenbob
Great points on all the Lefties screaming
the Russians gave the election to Trump.

Did Vladimir Putin secretly persuade Hillary Clinton to take off most of August? Did Vladimir Putin tell Hillary, "You don't need to go to Wisconsin! You got it in the bag. You don't need to go to these Blue Wall states. You own them, Hillary! Don't waste your time. In fact, Hillary, you don't even need to campaign. Just sit there and recuperate. You don't need to even leave your house, Hillary."

Did Vladimir Putin drug Hillary Clinton causing her to collapse into a van and have a seizure on 9/11? Did Putin secretly tell Trump where to go and do his campaign right in the middle of the urban core? Did Putin tell Trump to make a pitch for votes based on an economic message of jobs, jobs, jobs, and Make America Great Again? Did Putin do all that? Did Putin come up with Trump's campaign slogan? Did Putin secretly cut a deal with that babe on Saturday Night Live to portray Hillary Clinton to Millennials as an unlikable, power-hungry, humorless, robot politician?

Did Putin tell Trump, "Go out there and spend all kinds of money and hold all these rallies! You do all these rallies and just get thousands of people showing up at these rallies. You just keep shouting Make America Great Again! Make America Safe Again!" Did Putin secretly fund Robert Creamer? Did he make Obama meet with Creamer and Black Lives Matter all those times in the White House? Did Putin run out there and tell Democrat Party to base their election on transgender bathrooms and gay marriage and Black Lives Matter and the cops deserve to be shot and all the other things the Democrat Party stood for?

Was Putin responsible for the campaign strategy of the Democrat Party? Was Vladimir Putin responsible for Donald Trump's campaign strategy? Did Putin secretly influence this election so Donald Trump would put a bunch of warrior generals in positions of high responsibility in the U.S. military? You're telling me that Vladimir Putin wants a bunch of George Patton-type people in our cabinet? You're telling me that's what Vladimir Putin wanted and he cheated this election so that that's what Trump would do?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/12/12/did_vladimir_putin_do_all_this
December 12th, 2016 at 12:09:26 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Did Vladimir Putin secretly persuade Hillary Clinton to take off most of August? Did Vladimir Putin tell Hillary, "You don't need to go to Wisconsin! You got it in the bag. You don't need to go to these Blue Wall states. You own them, Hillary! Don't waste your time. In fact, Hillary, you don't even need to campaign. Just sit there and recuperate. You don't need to even leave your house, Hillary."

Did Vladimir Putin drug Hillary Clinton causing her to collapse into a van and have a seizure on 9/11? Did Putin secretly tell Trump where to go and do his campaign right in the middle of the urban core? Did Putin tell Trump to make a pitch for votes based on an economic message of jobs, jobs, jobs, and Make America Great Again? Did Putin do all that? Did Putin come up with Trump's campaign slogan? Did Putin secretly cut a deal with that babe on Saturday Night Live to portray Hillary Clinton to Millennials as an unlikable, power-hungry, humorless, robot politician?

Did Putin tell Trump, "Go out there and spend all kinds of money and hold all these rallies! You do all these rallies and just get thousands of people showing up at these rallies. You just keep shouting Make America Great Again! Make America Safe Again!" Did Putin secretly fund Robert Creamer? Did he make Obama meet with Creamer and Black Lives Matter all those times in the White House? Did Putin run out there and tell Democrat Party to base their election on transgender bathrooms and gay marriage and Black Lives Matter and the cops deserve to be shot and all the other things the Democrat Party stood for?

Was Putin responsible for the campaign strategy of the Democrat Party? Was Vladimir Putin responsible for Donald Trump's campaign strategy? Did Putin secretly influence this election so Donald Trump would put a bunch of warrior generals in positions of high responsibility in the U.S. military? You're telling me that Vladimir Putin wants a bunch of George Patton-type people in our cabinet? You're telling me that's what Vladimir Putin wanted and he cheated this election so that that's what Trump would do?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/12/12/did_vladimir_putin_do_all_this

Quote: AZDuffman
I get that you cannot make up your own thoughts and had mimic what someone else said word for word, and still are. Man up and make your point with your own words.

Gee EB
Listen to AZ
You cannot make up your own thoughts and have to mimic Rush word for word
Man up and make your own point with your own words
LOL
:-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 12th, 2016 at 12:28:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: terapined

have to mimic Rush word for word

:-)

Mimic? Those are direct quotes from Rush,
please try and pay attention.
December 12th, 2016 at 1:53:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Someone remind me to un-suspend him on 12/25.

The President is a fink.
December 12th, 2016 at 2:04:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Great pic of Trump with our military at the
Army/Navy game. Trump loves the military,
they're wonderful people. In all the years
my son has been in the AF, all I have met
is smart, very courteous officers that
are friends of his. Hillary has hated
the military all her life. She made the
military guards in the WH wear suits
because the sight of uniforms 'made
her sick'. She was rude and disrespectful
to them all the time, and they resented
the hell out of her. Don't ask for sources,
if you haven't heard this over the last
25 years you've been in a cave.

I have heard versions of all of this except the no military uniforms.

Here is one thing that hit me on this over Hillary's temper tantrum on election night. Have you noticed that nobody came forward and said there was no way she threw a hissy fit? You would think that someone, even Bill or Chelsea would come forward and deny it, say no way, that Hillary was being pleasant and acting like an adult.

You look at her in public and the stories seem believable. Remember the rope-square around her at that parade? Who on earth does that? SS men walking on all sides for security, sure. But a do-not-cross rope? I saw a YT piece on why she lost. She was at some state fair. Bill was with her. They were eating some kind of fair food. People asked how they liked it. Bill gave an answer. Typical pol answer but he sounded friendly. Hillary totally ignored the people asking. She does that all the time. Which is why it is believable she abused those around her.
The President is a fink.