Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

December 12th, 2016 at 2:53:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman

Here is one thing that hit me on this over Hillary's temper tantrum on election night. Have you noticed that nobody came forward and said there was no way she threw a hissy fit?

I was looking at a Youtube video earlier
from the day after the election. He was
in the Clinton hotel suite about 9:30
on election night and the champagne
was flowing like water and everybody
was all grins and whooping it up. I
can totally see Hillary going nuts as
the night wore on, going from exhilaration
to utter humiliating defeat can do that
to people.

Jennifer Granholm, the worst govenor in
MI history, was acting like an idiot the
day before the election, she was giddy
with excitement. Haven't seen her anywhere
since, she disappeared.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 12th, 2016 at 2:59:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

MI history, was acting like an idiot the
day before the election, she was giddy
with excitement.

Women are emotional and sometimes get crazy giddy. I wonder if she made any popcorn?
The President is a fink.
December 12th, 2016 at 3:16:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Carley Fiorina, who bad mouthed Trump
for months on the campaign trail, was
almost giddy today after meeting with
Trump for a post in his administration.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 12th, 2016 at 3:28:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Carley Fiorina, who bad mouthed Trump
for months on the campaign trail, was
almost giddy today after meeting with
Trump for a post in his administration.

She is too young to retire but too old to catch on at a new place. Been too high up to be anything but a CEO at most places. Too mediocre to get a division at GE.
The President is a fink.
December 12th, 2016 at 3:38:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
She is too young to retire but too old to catch on at a new place. Been too high up to be anything but a CEO at most places. Too mediocre to get a division at GE.

Kellyanne Conway is hot for a 50
year old who's had 4 kids. She
looks great in that video in a
short skirt.
December 12th, 2016 at 5:10:59 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
. Hillary totally ignored the people asking. She does that all the time. Which is why it is believable she abused those around her.

Hillary strikes me as cold anyway, but I take stories about her (or anyone else who is like that) with a grain of salt. Some people are such special snowflakes, that if you pass them in the hallway and forget to grunt some recognition they become personally offended and tell people you are some sort of scoundrel. While that may be true, people who aren't touchy feely offend people like that regularly.

Hell, I've done it myself. People sometimes think I'm mad at them. Some people have so much need to be noticed they think people who don't notice them are personally dissing them.

Yeah, I think it's great when a boss can act like he/she probably knows when your birthday is, and is all chummy and friendly, and but when it is forced it just feels awkward and fake. Hillary acting like that, just seems forced.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 12th, 2016 at 5:19:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
Hillary strikes me as cold anyway, but I take stories about her (or anyone else who is like that) with a grain of salt.

There have been stories about Hillary
being a subhuman cold hearted beeach
since she fired the WH travel office by
accusing them of crimes they never
committed. It was a flat out lie and most
of them were rehired or given other
jobs. There were stories about her temperament
the whole time Bill was governor. I've
been hearing all this for 25 years, none
of it's new, none of it.

The problem is, the Left ignored most of
what she did because it wasn't being covered
by the MSM. So now they think it's all made
up baloney. Right wing radio has been covering
it as news since 93, because that's what it is,
news.
December 12th, 2016 at 5:33:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
CNN is reporting 'Trump Win a National Emergency'.
It's a crisis, the Russian's stole the election from Hillary.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/cnns-stelter-trump-win-national-emergency/
December 12th, 2016 at 5:40:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Hillary strikes me as cold anyway, but I take stories about her (or anyone else who is like that) with a grain of salt. Some people are such special snowflakes, that if you pass them in the hallway and forget to grunt some recognition they become personally offended and tell people you are some sort of scoundrel. While that may be true, people who aren't touchy feely offend people like that regularly.

Hell, I've done it myself. People sometimes think I'm mad at them. Some people have so much need to be noticed they think people who don't notice them are personally dissing them.

Yeah, I think it's great when a boss can act like he/she probably knows when your birthday is, and is all chummy and friendly, and but when it is forced it just feels awkward and fake. Hillary acting like that, just seems forced.

From what I remember reading about various POTUS the one that surprised me most was Carter. SS agents said he was a total jerk. Those suitcases he carried were empty, all show. Reagan they say always thought of his agents and was considerate. He would stay in DC so they were not on the road for holidays. Bill Clinton they said was personable but don't let him lose his temper. Somehow I could see that in Bill.

Cold is a good way to describe Hillary. She to me always looks angry, miserable, or faking laughter. I doubt I would like Bill, but spending a few hours with him would probably not be unpleasant. I can imagine we would be able to converse on something not political, and he is the kind of person who would show interest in what you were interested in. We might talk food, cars, or sports.

Hillary, OTOH, I can't imagine having to say more than was required for the situation. They say that Chelsea was brought out in public because the average person could nor imagine Hillary was actually a mother to a child. If it was one agent or person you might dismiss it, but the stories have filtered for years.
The President is a fink.
December 12th, 2016 at 5:54:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman
There have been stories about Hillary
being a subhuman cold hearted beeach
since she fired the WH travel office by
accusing them of crimes they never
committed. It was a flat out lie and most
of them were rehired or given other
jobs. There were stories about her temperament
the whole time Bill was governor. I've
been hearing all this for 25 years, none
of it's new, none of it.

I never understood the push they gave her. Politics is a people-person job. She has zero people skills. Which is strange because she always wanted to be the center of attention. If you are not a people person, and in our society you get dinged if you are not, you usually figure it out by your 30s or for sure 40. Then again if you are smart you shun jobs where lots of people skills are needed. You shun limelight. Lots of jobs for people who work better alone. Took me years, but I figured it out. Hillary never seems to have.

If there was a job where being always angry was an asset there would be no stopping her. Surely some job must exist.

CNN is reporting 'Trump Win a National Emergency'.
It's a crisis, the Russian's stole the election from Hillary.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/cnns-stelter-trump-win-national-emergency/

Get used to it, we will hear the same line for 8 more years. For the moment, though, the lamestream media is fixated on the "fake news" meme.

I do wonder if it has ever occurred to the lamestreamers to actually work for a living and find an original story.
The President is a fink.