Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

December 17th, 2016 at 9:24:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donald is a moron.

He sent out a tweet this morning misspelling "unprecedented."

He spelled it "unpresidented." We used to make fun of GWB for being an idiot. Donald makes him look like a total genius in comparison.

Alec Baldwin hinted that SNL will have a response to that tonight.... should be good.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 17th, 2016 at 9:27:23 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
In several states, they did welfare drug testing of tens of thousands of people.

Dozens of people tested positive.

That is a detection rate of 0.001% - one thousandth of one percent.

What do you think the percentage would be if they tested another group of people who collect federal money for their income, the legislators of the United States?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 17th, 2016 at 9:33:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Donald is a moron.

He spelled it "unpresidented." We used to make fun of GWB for being an idiot. Donald makes him look like a total genius in comparison.

Alec Baldwin hinted that SNL will have a response to that tonight.... should be good.

Of course here is a total idiot:

I'll never know how the SNL response is, SNL ceased being relevant a decade or more ago. They had the chance to do an awesome cold-open after the election, just did some fake Hillary playing the piano.
The President is a fink.
December 17th, 2016 at 9:35:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Dalex64
I have seen ones and twos. Not thousands. Certainly not 3 million.

One report states that there were 38 documented cases of voter fraud, from 2000-2014, out of billions of votes cast.

Quote: Dalex64
In several states, they did welfare drug testing of tens of thousands of people.

Dozens of people tested positive.

That is a detection rate of 0.001% - one thousandth of one percent.

If this is the case, then Democrats should just let the tests start and show the results. It would only be to their benefit.

Quote:
What do you think the percentage would be if they tested another group of people who collect federal money for their income, the legislators of the United States?

No idea and would be happy for the legislators to live under the laws they pass for the rest of us.
The President is a fink.
December 17th, 2016 at 9:57:19 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman

I'll never know how the SNL response is, SNL ceased being relevant a decade or more ago.

Well, you should follow Donald on twitter... he usually has a breakdown after each episode and hate tweets about it. It's still very relevant to him!

So Presidential!

Or is that spelled "Precedentel" now?
December 17th, 2016 at 10:01:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Well, you should follow Donald on twitter... he usually has a breakdown after each episode and hate tweets about it. It's still very relevant to him!

So Presidential!

I don't follow Twitter. I do hand it to our POTUS-elect, though. He uses it well to keep liberals riled up over silly things while he uses their distraction to get real work done.

Typo on Twitter. Yeah, that is something to worry about.
The President is a fink.
December 17th, 2016 at 10:02:48 AM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7

So Presidential!

It is spelled Donald Trump, Not Hillary Clinton ,as you would have preferred .

It's good to be the king !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StJS51d1Fzg
December 17th, 2016 at 10:06:02 AM permalink
ams288
I don't follow Twitter. I do hand it to our POTUS-elect, though. He uses it well to keep liberals riled up over silly things while he uses their distraction to get real work done.

Stupid excuse. The only person who is distracted by Donald's Twitter is.... Donald. Maybe he should put down his phone and get to work. Those intelligence briefings he's been missing are more important.

Quote:
Typo on Twitter. Yeah, that is something to worry about.

It shows he is an idiot who can't spell. Heck, 10 year old Barron could probably spell better than him.
December 17th, 2016 at 10:30:29 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Donald is a moron.

The orange man is a dumb one
He knows millions read his tweets
I actually get he twitter feed just for the comedy
Use spell check Donald duck
Nope
Too dumb and stupid, like a duck
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 17th, 2016 at 10:34:02 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
If this is the case, then Democrats should just let the tests start and show the results. It would only be to their benefit.

The problem is, the results so far show that the programs cost far more money than they save.
Several states tested over 40,000 people in their pilot programs.

Quote:

No idea and would be happy for the legislators to live under the laws they pass for the rest of us.

Then we agree on something.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan