it. Like Brazille is a puppet whose stings are
being pulled. Who would do that, who would
want to totally destroy the Clinton's.

Barry, of course, who else. He wants Brazille
to come out smelling good so they can run
Michelle in 2020. Like that grim faced wench
would have a chance of winning. I hope she
does run, what fun that would be.

Sounds to me like Rush is self medicating again.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 9th, 2017 at 6:57:57 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Approval polls don't matter (in the Branch Trumpidian Fantasyland): https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/08/virginia-exit-polls-trump-northam-gillespie-244677

Headline: Exit polls: This was a message to Trump
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 9th, 2017 at 7:34:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
This is so funny. VA Gov race. GOP candidate gets almost the same exact percent as Trump got last year. Losers are claiming this should be some kind of wake-up call!
The President is a fink.
November 9th, 2017 at 7:38:31 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
This is so funny. VA Gov race. GOP candidate gets almost the same exact percent as Trump got last year. Losers are claiming this should be some kind of wake-up call!

It will be interesting to see how incumbent Repubs do in areas that are close to 50-50 Repub/Dem in 2018. I guess that it will be risky to align with Trump, but also risky to go against Trump. Can't imagine that in 'swing' areas that it is good to side with DJT.
November 9th, 2017 at 7:48:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
It will be interesting to see how incumbent Repubs do in areas that are close to 50-50 Repub/Dem in 2018. I guess that it will be risky to align with Trump, but also risky to go against Trump. Can't imagine that in 'swing' areas that it is good to side with DJT.

I really have not seen any shift since the election. Trump supporters remain with him, haters remain with (D).

The haters seem to think because they really hate him that everyone must really hate him. Given the media pile-on, you could assume that.

Then there is Congress itself. The GOP is behaving as no congress before, actually working against their guy. They are mostly swamp, so it is self-preservation there. Speaking for myself, at the moment I will not waste my time in 2018. If they want to lose that bad, why should I hinder it? But I will vote Trump again in 2020. I may vote on nothing else, as I did in 2016 again, they want to lose, I will let them. I may potentially never vote again after Trump is gone. Had enough establishment silliness.
The President is a fink.
November 9th, 2017 at 9:10:57 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I really have not seen any shift since the election. Trump supporters remain with him, haters remain with (D).

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/359550-poll-82-percent-of-trump-voters-say-theyd-do-it-again

82% would vote for him again
7% say they would pick another candidate if they had to recast their 2016 ballot
I'm not sure about the rest.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 9th, 2017 at 9:18:40 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Dalex64
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/359550-poll-82-percent-of-trump-voters-say-theyd-do-it-again

7% say they would pick another candidate if they had to recast their 2016 ballot

That is pretty good, keeping 4/5 of your base. There is always that portion that decides they will take "the lesser of 2 evils."

Reagan had a similar dip in approval in 1981-1982. The media dumped on him as well, though nowhere as bad as the agenda media we have today. What we may see is the areas like CA go even deeper blue.
The President is a fink.
November 9th, 2017 at 9:53:55 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Dalex64

That would be a disaster for him in the electoral college.

Righties always seem to forget (or maybe they don't even know - they only pay attention to state run media these days) that Donald only won the EC by ~80,000 votes among 3 states.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 9th, 2017 at 10:24:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288
That would be a disaster for him in the electoral college.

Righties always seem to forget (or maybe they don't even know - they only pay attention to state run media these days) that Donald only won the EC by ~80,000 votes among 3 states.

It is years out. Lefties forget HE WON! All of Hillary's margin comes from CA. Aside from that, Trump won the popular vote. IOW, they think there is all this rage, but the rage is just in a few places.
The President is a fink.
November 9th, 2017 at 10:55:57 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

It's the funniest thing on the cable
faux news. It was a tailgate party
all day yesterday because they
predicted the Dems would win and
the Dems won. That's what they
were happy about, that they were
right. It seldom happens anymore.

My favorite line of the day was, "Trump
is coming home to a different DC
than the one he left." Wow, all because
of a race that not a single pundit predicted
the Right would win. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.