GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

December 10th, 2016 at 12:20:51 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: TheCesspit
Is manual labour such a bad thing for people to do these days you have to insult hard working Americans with comparing them to time share salesmen?

I actually bought a time share years ago,
my wife insisted. Luckily I was able to
unload it on my brother in law a few
years later. He loves it. I thought that
was what Terapined did for a living,
am I wrong?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 10th, 2016 at 5:28:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
I actually bought a time share years ago,
my wife insisted. Luckily I was able to
unload it on my brother in law a few
years later. He loves it. I thought that
was what Terapined did for a living,
am I wrong?

I thought he was in a remote call center.

I can't believe people still buy timeshares. They have now changed from where you actually owned 1/52 of a place to where you (usually) get these points or credits to use at a variety of places. Plus is you are not locked into one place. Minus is all you are doing is locking yourself into where you are going on vacation. It is a liability against you if you are buying a house, and a bigger one than most people realize.
The President is a fink.
December 10th, 2016 at 8:40:13 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Prostitute?
December 10th, 2016 at 8:48:46 AM permalink
pew
Quote: ams288
I'm finding that too...

Saw Hillary give a speech yesterday on Capitol Hill. I found myself actually feeling a bit relieved I'm not going to have to listen to the righties over analyze every cough and attack every pantsuit for the next 4/8 years.
Meanwhile, they have a defend the actions of a fat orange 70 year old con man who they really don't trust, when it comes down to it.

It is way more fun to attack the thin skinned alpha male crotch grabber than it is to defend the Clintons!
I hear you but things are going to be so much better under the trump administration all you'll have left to complain about is his orange skin. I for one can take that kind of ball busting all day long. C'mon get on board the Trump Train there's room for everyone!
December 10th, 2016 at 9:16:12 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I see the orange guy trusts the Kremlin more then the CIA
lol
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/10/politics/donald-trump-response-russian-hacking/index.html

What an entertaining 4 years
Got the pop corn out
I'm giddy
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 10th, 2016 at 9:22:18 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: pew
I hear you but things are going to be so much better under the trump administration all you'll have left to complain about is his orange skin. I for one can take that kind of ball busting all day long. C'mon get on board the Trump Train there's room for everyone!

There is nothing so touchingly pitiable as unfounded faith in a god who will prove to be a bitter disappointment. Trumpism reminds me of scientology. A bunch of nonsense designed to make losers feel optimistic about their miserable little lives. Heck, they both have a ghostwritten book to support the faith!

I wonder if when Joe Sixpack comes out of his drunken stupor to discover that Trump hasn't magically improved his life, he'll find a way to blame that on Hillary's emails. Anything but blame Trump--who is like an impotent old man on his wedding night telling his blushing bride how well he will perform.

Joe Sixpack was a loser before, and he's a loser now; the only difference is that he's now got an orange god to worship. But either way, sitting on the couch and drinking beer doesn't lead to a prosperous life--whether or not we execute all Mexicans.
December 10th, 2016 at 9:26:19 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: terapined
Now somebody is acting like a 6yr old lol

I really don't get you EB
You went hard after Clinton and Obama
But you cant take it when we go after Trump
What's up with that?

Bullies being willing to dish it out but not able to take it is a pretty common phenomenon. Trump manifests those same symptoms. He likes to sling mud but has a very, very thin skin.

I do wonder which it is: EvenBob endeavors in every way to be just like Trump. including parroting every single tweet and bullshit; or possibly, he IS Trump! The latter would explain much.
December 10th, 2016 at 2:19:57 PM permalink
pew
Quote: stinkingliberal
There is nothing so touchingly pitiable as unfounded faith in a god who will prove to be a bitter disappointment. Trumpism reminds me of scientology. A bunch of nonsense designed to make losers feel optimistic about their miserable little lives. Heck, they both have a ghostwritten book to support the faith!

I wonder if when Joe Sixpack comes out of his drunken stupor to discover that Trump hasn't magically improved his life, he'll find a way to blame that on Hillary's emails. Anything but blame Trump--who is like an impotent old man on his wedding night telling his blushing bride how well he will perform.

Joe Sixpack was a loser before, and he's a loser now; the only difference is that he's now got an orange god to worship. But either way, sitting on the couch and drinking beer doesn't lead to a prosperous life--whether or not we execute all Mexicans.
Wow! Such pessimism. First of all as far as I'm concerned I'm already optimistic about my miserable little life. Secondly and most interesting is you thinking Trump is supposed to make peoples lives better when in fact he's going to make it possible for us to take control of our own pitiful lifes under your demi-god Obama and make them great again. Those who don't get on the Trump train for any reason including thinking the government or anybody owes them anything is going to be left at the station. Woo Woo....
December 11th, 2016 at 1:47:31 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: pew
Wow! Such pessimism. First of all as far as I'm concerned I'm already optimistic about my miserable little life. Secondly and most interesting is you thinking Trump is supposed to make peoples lives better when in fact he's going to make it possible for us to take control of our own pitiful lifes under your demi-god Obama and make them great again. Those who don't get on the Trump train for any reason including thinking the government or anybody owes them anything is going to be left at the station. Woo Woo....

What's pessimistic about it? Joe Sixpack will be taught a lesson, and Trump's demagoguery will be exposed for the sham that it is. Promises made and not kept. Lies and snake oil. Joe Sixpack's IQ may even go up by a couple of points once the scales fall from his eyes. That can only be a good thing. Joe Sixpack DID vote for Trump for that reason, but he'll be a sadder and wiser man soon.

I don't know what you mean about "getting on the Trump train" unless you mean getting down on your knees and licking the TV screen every time Trump gives a press conference. We've got some people here who do that, certainly.
December 11th, 2016 at 6:07:56 AM permalink
pew
Quote: stinkingliberal
What's pessimistic about it? Joe Sixpack will be taught a lesson, and Trump's demagoguery will be exposed for the sham that it is. Promises made and not kept. Lies and snake oil. Joe Sixpack's IQ may even go up by a couple of points once the scales fall from his eyes. That can only be a good thing. Joe Sixpack DID vote for Trump for that reason, but he'll be a sadder and wiser man soon.

I don't know what you mean about "getting on the Trump train" unless you mean getting down on your knees and licking the TV screen every time Trump gives a press conference. We've got some people here who do that, certainly.
Of course you don't know. You don't know who voted for Trump. You don't know that the layabouts who want the government to run their lives are Mrs. Bill Clinton voters. You don't know that the Trump train is a path of opportunity for Americans to improve their lives if they will take action for themselves. You don't know much about the real world.