GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

December 14th, 2016 at 7:15:35 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: TheCesspit
Wanna go my $10 to your $20? Just cos I fancy having something on it. I expect to lose the bet (hence why I want odds). :)

Done! With one caveat! You be in charge of reminding me to pay you, or you remembering to pay me! I give myself a small chance of remembering this in 2020!
December 14th, 2016 at 8:42:46 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
wow Trumper reallly is making America great again!!!!
TAKE THAT LIL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4031186/IBM-unveils-plan-hire-25-000-US-eve-Trump-meeting.html

lil man gon be so piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed!!
December 14th, 2016 at 10:20:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby
wow Trumper reallly is making America great again!!!!
TAKE THAT LIL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4031186/IBM-unveils-plan-hire-25-000-US-eve-Trump-meeting.html

lil man gon be so piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed!!

What does this have to do with Donald?

Also, why would I be pissed? I work at a tech firm. More jobs available = they have to work harder to keep skilled employees = more leverage for me = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 14th, 2016 at 1:19:26 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: ams288
What does this have to do with Donald?

Also, why would I be pissed? I work at a tech firm. More jobs available = they have to work harder to keep skilled employees = more leverage for me = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
You actually work? Thought you were one of the layabouts on the democrat plantation. Oops ... sorry, I confused you with that other progressive.
December 14th, 2016 at 3:34:51 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump cons black athletes! The black
hating bigot conned Jim Brown and others
into thinking he's wonderful. "Gracious and
intelligent" is what Brown said, a wonderful
guy. Suckers..

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 14th, 2016 at 5:37:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Trump cons black athletes! The black
hating bigot conned Jim Brown and others
into thinking he's wonderful. "Gracious and
intelligent" is what Brown said, a wonderful
guy. Suckers..

Meanwhile the media is having a cow that Trump has too many white guys in his administration. Of course they will probably do very well since they got to where they are on merit and not any kind of diversity or affirmative action program.

One thing we see so far is that he is hiring people mostly from the military or industry and almost always from some kind of line executive position. He is not depleting the GOP Farm System nor is he enchanted with academic types. They said Bush43 gave a more businesslike atmosphere to the WH starting day one. Trump looks like he will do many times that attitude.

From this we might expect Trump to have a General Patton command style. Lots of room to work their own way but very high standards of getting things done.
The President is a fink.
December 14th, 2016 at 7:02:13 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Careful Bob, Jim Brown might not know you were kidding. Jim is 80 years old, but do not get him mad.

He hated Franco Harris for always running out of bounds. in 1985 he challenged Harris to a 40 yard dash.

Franco age 34 5:16 Jim age 48 5:72.

Jim is not only a football hero, Since 1988 he has worked with kids caught up in gangs in Cleveland and Los Angeles

WHAT A MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 15th, 2016 at 11:36:42 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: pew
You actually work? Thought you were one of the layabouts on the democrat plantation. Oops ... sorry, I confused you with that other progressive.

No need to apologize.

I have a great job. Masters degree in accounting.

I work from home, which allows me to sit here in my underwear watching TV all day while making the big bucks.
December 15th, 2016 at 1:18:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Paddy Power was so sure Hillary would win
they paid off all the people who bet on
her 3 weeks early. Then they paid all the
Trump people too? Funniest story this
election. So much for everybody saying
'watch the EU bookies, they're never
wrong."

http://blog.paddypower.com/politics/2016/10/18/paddy-power-pay-out-hillary-clinton/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 15th, 2016 at 1:44:44 PM permalink
ams288
If Donald was smart, he'd start leaking more of his dirty laundry shortly after inauguration. Get it out of the way before 2020 so it's old news by then.

Dems have 4 years to dig through his gold plated closet looking for more skeletons.

You think there aren't more "pussy" tapes (and worse) out there? I wouldn't bet on it.