GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

December 17th, 2016 at 2:50:22 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Watching El Presidente Trump in Mobile Alabama at his last thank you rally. He's gotten better and better over time. He's so inspirational and positive, doesn't say I every other word and he doesn't want to kick people when they're down. He just wants to move on to making America great again. It's going to be a great 2017. Happy New Year!!!
December 17th, 2016 at 3:00:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: pew
He's gotten better and better over time. He's so inspirational and positive, doesn't say I every other word

It's so refreshing to hear a president say
'us' and 'we' instead of 'I I I I I I' all the time
like ego maniac Obama does. Just this
summer Obama said 'I' 'me' or 'my' 119
times in a Hillary speech. Google it, his whole
presidency has been full of 'Me' speeches.
The guy it totally hung on himself, it's
disgusting.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7887/so-how-many-times-did-obama-refer-himself-speech-james-barrett
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 17th, 2016 at 4:06:41 PM permalink
pew
Kellyanne spoke volumes when she said About Trump running "He didn't need this". Made me think about how bad the political skunks do. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Mrs. Bill Clinton et al.
December 17th, 2016 at 4:10:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Made me think about how bad the political skunks do. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Mrs. Bill Clinton et al.

They seek power, Trump likes challenges.
Trump has a huge ego, he likes to constantly
go where he hasn't gone before just to
challenge himself. He does get things done,
that will be something new in the WH, at
least.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 17th, 2016 at 4:14:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Keep noticing how he acts among people. Trump has admitted he hates shaking hands with people. A germophobe, he said in his book. But look at how he receives people. At Army-Navy he just worked the room. He just wants to be with people. He doesn't look forced.

His tone is already more unifying. He is not telling Democrats to sit in back and let him drive. He is acting like the campaign is over and now it is time to get to work. A refreshing change from 9+ years of campaigning we have come off of.
The President is a fink.
December 18th, 2016 at 11:29:28 AM permalink
pew
Keep the stupid drone. Pure genius!
December 18th, 2016 at 11:39:22 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Kellyanne spoke volumes when she said About Trump running "He didn't need this".

He didn't want it either.

He just wants to be called Mr. President. He wants the crowds of hillbillies cheering his name. Why else would he be holding rallies after the campaign is over?

He doesn't want to do the work required. Being President is a boring job most of the time. Donald certainly doesn't have the attention span for it.

I take a lot of solace from the fact that Donald is going to be completely miserable for the next 4 years.... he deserves it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 18th, 2016 at 11:41:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
His tone is already more unifying. He is not telling Democrats to sit in back and let him drive. He is acting like the campaign is over and now it is time to get to work.

Oh, so that's why he's still holding campaign rallies instead of attending intelligence briefings....?

I gotta say, it sure is entertaining watching you righties try to spin all of the Orange man's poor decisions.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 18th, 2016 at 11:50:16 AM permalink
pew
Quote: ams288
He didn't want it either.

He just wants to be called Mr. President. He wants the crowds of hillbillies cheering his name. Why else would he be holding rallies after the campaign is over?

He doesn't want to do the work required. Being President is a boring job most of the time. Donald certainly doesn't have the attention span for it.

I take a lot of solace from the fact that Donald is going to be completely miserable for the next 4 years.... he deserves it.
Boring may be the last thing a trump administration will be.
December 18th, 2016 at 12:14:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Boring may be the last thing a trump administration will be.

Everybody who knows Trump says he's
a workaholic, the opposite of Obama.
Trump never takes vacations and gets
4 hours of sleep a night. He's always
juggling a dozen projects at once.
The presidency was made for men like
Trump.