GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

January 27th, 2017 at 7:06:50 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Wizard
EB has been warned about the personal insult.

This site is not as closely moderated as WoV because everybody is pretty well behaved, most of the time. Personally, I don't pay much attention to the political threads, which may explain why any perceived insults may have gone unpunished.

Anybody is welcome to make a complaint by sending me a Private Message with the URL of the offending post. The URL can be found by clicking "permalink" for any post. Please do not paraphrase the insult and expect me to go searching for it.

To both of you, please try to behave. I'd like to see you stick around a while this time.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/1955/35/
4th post down

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/1955/36/
3rd post down
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 27th, 2017 at 7:35:11 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
The links to the actual posts are with each message behind the permalink tab, such as http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/1955/39/#post69258
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 27th, 2017 at 8:54:42 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Evenbob
But you have one of those fake jobs
where it doesn't matter who's president.
Don't you park cars for rich foreigners
or something, and they like you because
they think you're one of them? You have
no overhead because you live in a pup
tent across from the Scientology building.
What do you care who's president.

You rent cars to people? Do you
need a HS diploma for that or
will a GED you the job. You
probably get tired of saying all
day: "I need your drivers license
and a credit card." At least it's
a step up from your last job
that had you saying "plastic
bags or paper" all day long.

Personal insult -- For two of them, six-day suspension.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
January 28th, 2017 at 1:11:48 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Just as you'll deserve the final one.

Who cares.

You seem to care a lot, actually. But in any event, you also deserve the suspensions you haven't gotten, given that the same criteria apply to me as to you.
January 28th, 2017 at 5:16:36 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: stinkingliberal
Do you think I really give a poop whether or not I get to interact with all the Trumpers on this board?

Yes, as it appears to be your entire social life based on quantity of posts and length of rants in them.
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2017 at 8:49:14 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
There seems to be a few elitists on this board. Of course I only have a GED so what I say don't count for much. One thing I will say though, I respect anyone who works at any job or vocation in order to support themselves or their family.
January 28th, 2017 at 9:57:14 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: AZDuffman
Yes, as it appears to be your entire social life based on quantity of posts and length of rants in them.

Well, whatever "appears" to you may not be based entirely on reality, based on many of your posts, which far exceed mine in number by the way--so if I have no other social life, you must not even leave your computer to eat or take a dump.
January 28th, 2017 at 10:59:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: stinkingliberal
Well, whatever "appears" to you may not be based entirely on reality, based on many of your posts, which far exceed mine in number by the way--so if I have no other social life, you must not even leave your computer to eat or take a dump.

I'm not the one gets suspended for a month then comes back posting multiple anti Trump and anti GOP posts. Seriously do you talk about anything else?
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2017 at 12:36:05 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
May we have a few moments of silence for EB's suspension. Need I repeat, Mike's house, Mike's rules.
January 30th, 2017 at 8:12:57 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Even his Rasmussen numbers are plummeting now. Down to 53% approve, 47% disapprove, with a presidential approval index rating of -1.

So no shooting way over 60 yet.

As for the Gallup poll, the one that I referred to in the past, Trump hit the "majority disapprove" faster than any other president since they have been tracking that poll. 42% approve, 51% disapprove.
He did it in 8 days. The 2nd fastest to get to majority disapproval was Bill Clinton, in 573 days.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan