GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

February 7th, 2017 at 5:30:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288

It's the Obama 57 states thing all over again.

The 57 states thing showed Obama to be the complete moron he was.

See, liberals like to play the "he is not very smart" game on conservatives. Heck, if they cannot find it they will quote a SNL comic as the politician to fit their narrative. But for Obama we kept hearing how smart and well-spoken he was. But take him off the teleprompter and he was a total dunce who could not string a few sentences together.

The funny part here is Bolshevik Barbie said "Bush" but she had the same attitude and talking points for Bush, Bush, and Trump. Playbook has not changed in 30 years. Actually nearly 40 years since it was the same under Reagan.

Let them keep running left. After 15 years of Trump/Pence I will be dead or old enough that things will be good for my time.
The President is a fink.
February 7th, 2017 at 5:34:04 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
The 57 states thing showed Obama to be the complete moron he was.

No it didn't. You wish it did.

You literally only have one example that you always point to, the 57 states thing. From nearly a decade ago. Got any more examples of him misspeaking like that to prove your point?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 7th, 2017 at 5:43:58 AM permalink
ams288
The funny thing is, there are so many examples of Donald being a complete dumbass. Just from the past two weeks! Us lefties don't have to go back a decade for our footage...

But I'm sure Duffy hasn't seen those. And if he has, he would just pretend they didn't exist.
February 7th, 2017 at 5:52:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
No it didn't. You wish it did.

You literally only have one example that you always point to, the 57 states thing. From nearly a decade ago. Got any more examples of him misspeaking like that to prove your point?

How about when he said he was a muslim? Or was that maybe true?
The President is a fink.
February 7th, 2017 at 5:54:18 AM permalink
ams288
How about when he said he was a muslim? Or was that maybe true?

Don't you believe that's true? Why would you think that was a misspeak?
February 7th, 2017 at 5:56:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Don't you believe that's true? Why would you think that was a misspeak?

I do believe it is true. I've said that many times before. I believed he was a muslim long before it got popular to do so.
The President is a fink.
February 7th, 2017 at 6:28:52 AM permalink
ams288
I do believe it is true. I've said that many times before. I believed he was a muslim long before it got popular to do so.

It never got popular to do so amongst people living in reality.
February 7th, 2017 at 6:38:03 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

It really amazes me that there are people in the right wing that don't think Black Christians are really Christians
If a white person says he is a Christian and votes right wing, I shrug
If a Black person says he is a Christian and votes left, I also shrug. But some on the right go bonkers and say a Black man attending a black Christian church is not a Christian. wow
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 7th, 2017 at 6:41:32 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: terapined
It really amazes me that there are people in the right wing that don't think Black Christians are really Christians
If a white person says he is a Christian and votes right wing, I shrug
If a Black person says he is a Christian and votes left, I also shrug. But some on the right go bonkers and say a Black man attending a black Christian church is not a Christian. wow
I've never ever heard that.
February 7th, 2017 at 6:45:51 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
Its one thing to have a slip of the tongue
Its another thing to completely lie about a fake massacre over and over

You kind of need a fake massacre to make up a fake threat in order to take up fake measures.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER