GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

September 18th, 2017 at 9:11:22 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
No resign

Oh, I'm sure he won't. But that just leaves the second option open to him.

Quote:
Trump will be easy to beat 2020.

He should have been easy to beat in 2016.

Not only did Clinton not beat him, neither did the Republican field in the primaries.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
September 18th, 2017 at 7:00:32 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Nareed
Maybe.

But there are only two things he can do that I would approve of: 1) resign, 2) kill himself.

I think that is a rather fascist solution for your dislike of someone Nareed. I suspended an employee for a week for making a very similar statement to another employee several years ago.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 16th, 2017 at 4:20:34 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
OH MY GOD!!!!!!
Trumpers aproval rating is over 50% in utah!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2017/10/16/poll-trump-approval-rating-in-utah-ticks-above-50-percent-thanks-to-strong-gop-backing/

take that lil man LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 16th, 2017 at 5:22:41 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Sorry, Rasmussen is the only poll we are supposed to use here.
They are the most accurate pollster in the universe.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 16th, 2017 at 5:47:09 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donald's (dismal) approval rating has been remarkably steady lately.

It's been either 37 or 38% for like 5 weeks now.

America hates him. It's too bad no one took him seriously during the election. We are still stuck with his fat ass for three more years.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 17th, 2017 at 11:42:27 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Seeing as Trump's approval rating in Utah is a giant cherry-picking of (presumably) favorable results, i thought it would be fun to take a look at Trump's approval rating in other states.

For instance, if it is 50% in Utah, what is it in California or Texas?

I was then going to take the populations of those states times the approval ratings, to show how many people in each of those states approved of Trump, and how dwarfed the population of Utah was compared to them.

Instead, what I found was this:

Trump Approval dips in EVERY STATE though deep pockets of support remain
https://morningconsult.com/2017/10/10/trump-approval-dips-in-every-state-though-deep-pockets-of-support-remain/

So, while OMG his support in UTAH might be 50% (52.4% according to that page), that is actually DOWN from 57.6% in January.

According to that page, there are actually 10 states that approve of Trump more than utah, all the way up to 60.5% in Wyoming.

You can see from the other charts on that page is that his disapproval is up among all three of democrats, independants, and republicans.

Rasmussen of course has his approval ratings still bouncing around the low 40%, so no OMG 50% reports from that source in a long time.

Should we proclaim that OMG Trump's DISapproval rating in DC is 77.7%? Who shall we say is gonna be pissed?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 11th, 2017 at 3:54:28 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
haha even Pierre Morgan thinks Trumper is a winner!!!!!

take that lil man LOL!!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5167331/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-keeps-promises-Lib-media-hate-it.html
December 11th, 2017 at 5:02:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: YeahBaby
haha even Pierre Morgan thinks Trumper is a winner!!!!!

take that lil man LOL!!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5167331/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-keeps-promises-Lib-media-hate-it.html

"Yet, there’s one thing even his most vociferous enemies – and that is a historically high volume of human beings – cannot continue to deny, and it’s this: Donald Trump delivers on his promises.. And judging Trump entirely from that perspective, he is beginning to really, REALLY deliver."

I mentioned last week this is driving a
friend of mine who's a Lib, insane. Her
and her friends cannot believe Trump
is doing what he said he would do. He's
rubbing salt into the wound, he's becoming
a successful president.

They are apoplectic with angst..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 11th, 2017 at 5:18:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
He's the first "successful" President to consistently have his approval ratings stuck in the 30s. That takes talent!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 11th, 2017 at 6:17:48 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
"Yet, there’s one thing even his most vociferous enemies – and that is a historically high volume of human beings – cannot continue to deny, and it’s this: Donald Trump delivers on his promises.. And judging Trump entirely from that perspective, he is beginning to really, REALLY deliver."

I mentioned last week this is driving a
friend of mine who's a Lib, insane. Her
and her friends cannot believe Trump
is doing what he said he would do. He's
rubbing salt into the wound, he's becoming
a successful president.

They are apoplectic with angst..

Trump.is like the Bible. Somewhere in there you can find a stance that supports everything you claim is in there, just like him "keeping his promises" or his "word" no matter what it is.

Pro-choice. Anti-abortion.

"Nobody respects women more than me" . "I can do.anything I want.....grab 'em by the pussy"

Promises Haitians nobody will support them post-earthquake better than him. Kicks them all out.

Says everything he's doing will bring back jobs and manufacturing in US. Has all his products made overseas.

Etc ad nauseum. At least 20 other directly opposing issues. Liar liar pants on fire.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has