GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

January 6th, 2021 at 2:40:12 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mission146
He literally told them to peacefully protest.

He's literally lied every day regarding the election
Lied
If he was a gracious loser, no way this happens
Not a remote chance this happens if Trump wasn't such a crybaby, sore loser and above all, a liar.
This is all on Trump. He manufactured this anger over complete BS because he cant handle losing
Get real
He's been lighting the match for weeks
Going Kumbaya after the match is lit is complete BS
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 6th, 2021 at 3:41:43 PM permalink
quadriga
Threads: 0
Quote: Mission146
He literally told them to peacefully protest.

It's a little late for that; he told them that after the fact. He told them to "remain peaceful" after it happened, then halfheartedly telling them to go home as he love them. Would be nice if he had told them to peacefully protest beforehand when the writing's on the wall that there would be a Capitol mob. The Capitol storm was always where his followers were headed. No doubt, Trump's culpable since he knew and he incited them.
January 6th, 2021 at 5:02:10 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: quadriga
It's a little late for that; he told them that after the fact. He told them to "remain peaceful" after it happened, then halfheartedly telling them to go home as he love them. Would be nice if he had told them to peacefully protest beforehand when the writing's on the wall that there would be a Capitol mob. The Capitol storm was always where his followers were headed. No doubt, Trump's culpable since he knew and he incited them.

He told them to remain peaceful during his speech. Maybe he did know. If someone can prove he knew and did nothing about it, then you've got something.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 7th, 2021 at 6:14:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
On Nov. 2nd, if someone had asked if I’d take the House Dems losing a ton of seats (but keeping their majority) in exchange for Dems taking the Senate by a 50-50+1 margin AND the Presidency, I’d have sold my soul for that outcome.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 8th, 2021 at 5:47:23 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
On Nov. 2nd, if someone had asked if I’d take the House Dems losing a ton of seats (but keeping their majority) in exchange for Dems taking the Senate by a 50-50+1 margin AND the Presidency, I’d have sold my soul for that outcome.

You have at least two years. I am no expert on ‘the map’ and who will have the Senate edge in 2 years. I think the Blue Wave will likely continue. In some fashion I expect millions of presently illegal aliens to be granted citizenship. Plus their anchor baby kids will be coming if voting age. Plus people will be used to the ‘party of give-sways’ and want more free money. Plus COVID-19 will likely be a thing of the past, with Democrats bragging about how it happened once they took over.

Barring some economic reckoning, hard to see Democrats losing Senate or House seats in 2 years.
January 8th, 2021 at 6:04:28 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
You have at least two years. I am no expert on ‘the map’ and who will have the Senate edge in 2 years. I think the Blue Wave will likely continue. In some fashion I expect millions of presently illegal aliens to be granted citizenship. Plus their anchor baby kids will be coming if voting age. Plus people will be used to the ‘party of give-sways’ and want more free money. Plus COVID-19 will likely be a thing of the past, with Democrats bragging about how it happened once they took over.

Barring some economic reckoning, hard to see Democrats losing Senate or House seats in 2 years.

I fully expect the Dems to lose the house in 2022. That’s just the way it goes when one party gets control of everything.

I don’t know enough about the 2022 Senate map to make a prediction about that.
January 8th, 2021 at 2:00:24 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: YeahBaby
AWWWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! I've been waiting for this day for 2 moths!!!!

GO GET EM TRUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 more years baby!!!!!

I can’t help but wonder if YeahBaby got everything he wanted out of the events of Jan. 6th....

I doubt he will be returning anytime soon. What would he even have to post about anymore?
January 8th, 2021 at 6:38:57 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
I can’t help but wonder if YeahBaby got everything he wanted out of the events of Jan. 6th....

I doubt he will be returning anytime soon. What would he even have to post about anymore?

Probably in the pokey for attacking the Capital.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 10th, 2021 at 12:08:42 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
Poor attempt at an argument.

But you can say that about pretty much any of his posts. 😂😂
February 17th, 2021 at 3:06:34 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRUMPER AT 59%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump remains top 2024 choice with GOP voters

LIL MAN GON BE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSEEED!!!!!!!!