Can Hillary Still Win?

May 11th, 2017 at 11:49:36 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Do you ever get the feeling they hired Spicer because Pinocchio wasn't available?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 11th, 2017 at 1:26:51 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: SOOPOO
Excellent find. I definitely will agree with you on that specific subset of people/businesses. I would argue that it is not a 'policy' of Trump's that is hurting those people, but rather Trump's not giving a hoot about the side effects of many of the things he does or says. I wish I could be clearer about the difference but can't find the right words...

Well, as for actual policies, I'll have to find the articles, but I remember one about us businessmen complaining about lost business because the foreign people that they wanted to talk to would not risk attempting to come to the us because of the travel ban/attempted travel ban.

It must have been a case where the people felt a face-to-face here was necessary.

As for other polices, I don't think he has actually managed to implement much in that regards.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
May 11th, 2017 at 2:25:27 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: SOOPOO
I wish I could be clearer about the difference but can't find the right words...

One would be intentional, this is consequential?
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
May 14th, 2017 at 11:06:54 AM permalink
Nareed
Golden Boy's master plan seems to be to put The Onion and other satirical sites out of business:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/332927-trump-will-hang-map-of-2016-election-results-in-the-white-house#.WRe7s2dHQt4.facebook

How do you satirize self-satire?
June 2nd, 2017 at 3:38:21 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Hillary has amped up her blame everyone game the past week or so. Dick Morris has said she may be laying the groundwork to run in 2020. If there was any doubt about her being an unfit leader the list of people she blames for her loss keeps growing.
The President is a fink.
August 23rd, 2017 at 8:03:36 AM permalink
AZDuffman
In New Book, Hillary Clinton Says ‘My Skin Crawled’ During Debate With Trump

She says she could not handle him "standing behind her." Same woman who a big deal was made when Rick Lazio brought over a pledge to ask her to sign in the 2000 Senate Debate.

What a snowflake! Can't handle a guy standing behind her and wants to be POTUS? Really?
The President is a fink.
August 23rd, 2017 at 8:17:25 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Hillary has amped up her blame everyone game the past week or so.

????. No idea about this
But
Did you watch Trump last nite
He blamed everybody for everything
Whiner in chief
Totally unhinged
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 23rd, 2017 at 8:48:15 AM permalink
Nareed
Quote: terapined

Not quite. He has still to blame white nationalists, nazis and neo-confederates for anything. There are fine people in that side, don't you know?
August 23rd, 2017 at 8:58:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
????. No idea about this
But
Whiner in chief
Totally unhinged

Read the news.
Way I heard it, Trump rocked it last night. Fired up crowd.

Loser liberals still cannot stand that he blamed leftist brownshirt-types for their violence.

Hopefully he pardons great American Sheriff Joe from his silly charges soon.
The President is a fink.
August 23rd, 2017 at 9:09:07 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Read the news.

You are totally missing it
Nobody needs to read the news
That's so last century. lol
Everybody gets Trump unfiltered via live speeches and twitter
Yea the base loves him
but
Overall, the majority saw a total whiner blaming everybody
His job approval numbers are tanking

“If we have to close down our government, we’re building that wall. We’re going to have our wall, The American people voted for immigration control. We’re going to get that wall.”

WTF, what happened to Mexico paying
Republicans have control of both houses and the WH and they are going to shut down the Govt?
ROTFL
Got the popcorn out
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"