No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

October 23rd, 2022 at 12:31:34 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Of course you can. You just sound like evenbob and duff going on, and on, and on, and on about Hillary. You don’t strike me as a guy who would want to behave like those two but here we are.
October 23rd, 2022 at 1:38:30 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rquiredusername
Of course you can. You just sound like evenbob and duff going on, and on, and on, and on about Hillary. You don’t strike me as a guy who would want to behave like those two but here we are.

Wow the ultimate putdown.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 23rd, 2022 at 5:09:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rquiredusername

Except Hillary has never expressed interest in running for office again after she lost in 2016.

Donny can’t shut up about it. The loser still holds rallies regularly.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 23rd, 2022 at 5:36:29 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: ams288
Except Hillary has never expressed interest in running for office again after she lost in 2016.

Donny can’t shut up about it. The loser still holds rallies regularly.

How short your memory is.

"Hillary Clinton has told people privately that she would consider joining the 2020 Democratic primary, but only if she thought she could win.

The private conversations were aired publicly in a new report from The New York Times, which spoke with several people involved with Democratic politics, many of whom are concerned that the current crop of candidates is less than ideal."
October 24th, 2022 at 5:17:38 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman

"Hillary Clinton has told people privately that she would consider joining the 2020 Democratic primary, but only if she thought she could win.

The private conversations were aired publicly in a new report from The New York Times, which spoke with several people involved with Democratic politics, many of whom are concerned that the current crop of candidates is less than ideal."

Yes, very hard for me to remember private conversations that never happened!
October 24th, 2022 at 7:23:21 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: ams288
Yes, very hard for me to remember private conversations that never happened!

Glad to see that you have finally realized that the NYT is full of s..t.
October 24th, 2022 at 7:27:21 AM permalink
ams288
Glad to see that you have finally realized that the NYT is full of s..t.

Every newspaper gets something wrong every now and then.
October 24th, 2022 at 2:18:37 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Yawn
No doubt Kanye West has said privately he'll run
It's meaningless
Unless you are serious about Kanye
Are you Kernaman:-)
No doubt Soopoo may not like this anti Jew but hey, he might vote the way Soopoo wants so maybe Kanye gets his support :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 25th, 2022 at 6:56:06 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Yawn
No doubt Kanye West has said privately he'll run
It's meaningless
Unless you are serious about Kanye
Are you Kernaman:-)
No doubt Soopoo may not like this anti Jew but hey, he might vote the way Soopoo wants so maybe Kanye gets his support :-)

Kanye would not get my vote, just like Trump didn’t get my vote. My wife is loving the anti Kanye wave now. She is more upset about his anti Semitism than I am. He is a big nobody to me. So I spend little time thinking about what he says or does.
October 25th, 2022 at 1:56:24 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
Kanye would not get my vote, just like Trump didn’t get my vote. My wife is loving the anti Kanye wave now. She is more upset about his anti Semitism than I am. He is a big nobody to me. So I spend little time thinking about what he says or does.

The only thing I know about him is that he is a singer. I definitely could not name a single song he has done.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.