The Trump implosion thread!

Poll
2 votes (8.69%)
1 vote (4.34%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
2 votes (8.69%)
13 votes (56.52%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 1st, 2022 at 2:07:51 AM permalink
PotPie
Member since: Oct 9, 2022
Threads: 1
Posts: 51
The vid is Fox news stating that Joe Biden has won the 2020 election - that he at that point has enough electoral votes to win.
Then, after Trump's lies they shifted gears and played into the false narrative that the election was stolen.
They joined the chorus of the election denier's lies.
They're pathetic.


"I hate Trump and I hate you for voting for him" Howard Stern
November 10th, 2022 at 4:17:10 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 55
Posts: 11119
I was reading a Rolling Stone article on Trump and NY Post putting DeSantis on their cover declaring defuture. Trump was reported to be incensed by this. They then reported this.

"As he prepares to announce his own 2024 run, Trump has been soliciting dirt on DeSantis and other potential primary rivals, including Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin. Trump has also spread gossip about DeSantis, including unverified allegations about his private life. Rolling Stone is declining to repeat what Trump has said."

Any of you Trumpers know what Trump is saying. Just curious.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 11th, 2022 at 11:17:36 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 22
Posts: 3619
Quote: terapined
I was reading a Rolling Stone article on Trump and NY Post putting DeSantis on their cover declaring defuture. Trump was reported to be incensed by this. They then reported this.

"As he prepares to announce his own 2024 run, Trump has been soliciting dirt on DeSantis and other potential primary rivals, including Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin. Trump has also spread gossip about DeSantis, including unverified allegations about his private life. Rolling Stone is declining to repeat what Trump has said."

Any of you Trumpers know what Trump is saying. Just curious.


He said close to nothing, other than essentially that Trump made Desantis.

More amazingly, Trump just came out attacking Youngkin, by making fun of Youngkin's Chinese sounding name. Youngkin's name is of German dissent, just like Trump's....

EVEN IF YOUNGKIN'S name was of Chinese dissent, what a repulsive way to attack a foe. Hopefully the new leaders of the GOP like Youngkin and DeSantis can rid themselves of the stain of a person like Donald Trump. The problem politically is that Trump does not care about anything but himself, so he will do whatever ha can to tear apart the GOP. As there are enough 'Trumpers', that also don't care about the country, until Trump is officially done the GOP will be torn apart by him.
November 11th, 2022 at 11:32:00 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 55
Posts: 11119
Quote: SOOPOO
The problem politically is that Trump does not care about anything but himself, so he will do whatever ha can to tear apart the GOP. As there are enough 'Trumpers', that also don't care about the country, until Trump is officially done the GOP will be torn apart by him.

Preach baby preach
You nailed it
Will trumpers listen
Nope
It's a cult and the Republican party is in for a wild ride.
This might be the Republican convention of the century
Trump vs the anybody but Trump crowd
Could get ugly battling it out in the gutter
Got the popcorn out
Got a round of golf riding on this :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 11th, 2022 at 12:14:59 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 25
Posts: 10499
Donny’s insult game has fallen off a cliff!

Ron DeSanctimonious? “Young Kin sounds Chinese”?

Lame. Insults were like the one thing he was good at.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 28th, 2022 at 12:43:41 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 55
Posts: 11119
Chuckle

New York Post : Trump demands election loser Kari Lake 'be installed' as Arizona governor.
https://nypost.com/2022/11/28/trump-demands-kari-lake-be-installed-as-arizona-governor/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 28th, 2022 at 1:17:56 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 167
Posts: 15946
Lake has never appeared ignorant to me. More like amoral. That's not good either. Probably why she gravitates towards Trump.
November 29th, 2022 at 7:22:02 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 55
Posts: 11119
Quote: rxwine
Lake has never appeared ignorant to me. More like amoral. That's not good either. Probably why she gravitates towards Trump.

I think she's ignorant
She lost and she can't deal with being a loser
Republican areas she won are refusing to certify
They lost and now they are such sore losers they pretty much want to take the ball away from everybody.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/republican-controlled-arizona-county-refuses-to-certify-2022-election
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 29th, 2022 at 12:31:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 167
Posts: 15946
Quote: terapined
I think she's ignorant
She lost and she can't deal with being a loser
Republican areas she won are refusing to certify
They lost and now they are such sore losers they pretty much want to take the ball away from everybody.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/republican-controlled-arizona-county-refuses-to-certify-2022-election


Maybe, but I still feel she knows exactly what she’s doing. I consider ignorant not fully being aware of things. Being fully cognizant is worse, ‘cause you know better.
December 6th, 2022 at 1:00:40 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 25
Posts: 10499
Manhattan jury finds the Trump Corp & Trump Payroll Corp guilty of tax fraud and related charges on all counts.

How long till Donny doxxes the jury members and sics his insurrection mob after them?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman