First 100 Days of Trump

March 27th, 2017 at 2:15:00 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Excerpt

Quote:
So, if you’re keeping track, Jared Kushner, who comes to Washington with no government experience, no policy experience, no diplomatic experience, and business experience limited to his family’s real estate development firm, a brief stint as a newspaper publisher, and briefly bidding to acquire the Los Angeles Dodgers, will be working on trade, Middle East policy in general, an Israel-Palestine peace deal more specifically, reforming the Veterans Administration, and solving the opioid crisis.

Oh wait, that’s not all! Apparently, this new office will also be responsible for “modernizing the technology and data infrastructure of every federal department and agency; remodeling workforce-training programs; and developing “transformative projects” under the banner of Trump’s $1 trillion infrastructure plan, such as providing broadband internet service to every American.”
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 27th, 2017 at 2:18:34 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
Huffpo headline made me LOL.

Quote:
White House Announces Jared Kushner Is Now Responsible For Everything

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jared-kushner-everything-czar_us_58d95499e4b02a2eaab6664f

Realty rears its ugly head
Trump is probably thinking to himself
Boy, I really suck as a president. Cant get congress to pass jack with control of both houses
LOL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 27th, 2017 at 2:28:36 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: rxwine
Excerpt
"under the banner of Trump’s $1 trillion infrastructure plan, such as providing broadband internet service to every American.”

1 trillion infrastructure plan?
ROTFL
good idea but
cheap cheap Freedom Caucus will not pass that
about as much chance of that passing as the Republicans repealing Obamacare in a meaningful vote
meaning no chance

He really needs to cut to the chase and ask Obama to teach him how to be Presidential
Get on your knees and beg Obama
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 27th, 2017 at 2:38:10 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The Left is coming unglued that Sessions
says he's going to enforce the law. What
is going on, the country is falling to pieces,
we're enforcing immigration laws like
every other country does? WtF

"The president has rightly said, disregard for law must end. In his executive order he stated that it is the policy of the executive branch to ensure that states and cities comply with all federal laws, including all immigration laws. Today I’m urging states and local jurisdictions to comply with these federal laws, including 8 USC Section 1373. Moreover, the Department of Justice will require that jurisdictions seeking or applying for Department of Justice grants to certify compliance with 1373 as a condition of receiving those awards."

AJ Sessions
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 27th, 2017 at 2:54:18 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: Evenbob
The Left is coming unglued that Sessions
says he's going to enforce the law.

ROTFL
I'm becoming unglued??? Fake news
Sessions bores me
Yawn
March 27th, 2017 at 3:18:58 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
I'm becoming unglued??? Fake news

I take it you're coming glued, then.

is that a good thing? :)

Quote:
Sessions bores me

The law is quite clearly not on the side of the Trumpsters and Sessions. This goes back to slavery days, when local and state authorities were not required to aid in the capture of free people fleeing slavery. This is a very similar situation. let Sessions try and withhold a penny in federal funds, and he'll spend most of his time in office assigning staff to defend against lawsuits.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 27th, 2017 at 3:20:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined

weakest president ever with control of both houses

As usual your long term memory is simply not there.

June 7, 1993

The President is a fink.
March 27th, 2017 at 3:21:39 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: Nareed
I take it you're coming glued, then.

is that a good thing? :)

Its probably Sessions that becomes unglued now I am off work and can take THC vapor hit
ROTFL
Sessions???
YAWN
March 27th, 2017 at 3:56:15 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Golden Boy actually seems to think tax reform will be easier than (not)repeal and (do not) replace!

What I want to know is, what's he smoking?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 27th, 2017 at 4:07:52 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: Nareed
Golden Boy actually seems to think tax reform will be easier than (not)repeal and (do not) replace!

What I want to know is, what's he smoking?

He should smoke something
News gets worse and worse
Dow has fallen 8 business days in a row
Longest losing streak since 2011