Questions for Trumpers

Page 4 of 6<123456>
February 15th, 2017 at 11:44:00 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: stinkingliberal
Not at all. We punish criminals in ways that are appropriate. If you devote your life, your career, your very existence to taking away the rights of others and making their lives more miserable--as Republicans do--then you have in turn forfeited your own rights.

A world without Republicans would be a better world, and though I doubt we'll be able to make that happen, it should be recognized that you can't make an omelet without breaking Republican heads. The time has come to treat them like the criminals they are.

...so tell me how you feel about Democrats so that I get the full picture...
February 16th, 2017 at 1:26:12 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: RonC
...so tell me how you feel about Democrats so that I get the full picture...

Decent people. I'll even be perfectly frank with you and say that I feel that they overreach at times. But unlike Republicans' overreach, those moves are usually driven by a real desire to do some good and/or protect people who need it.

I do think that Republicans are MUCH better at animating the worst of human nature and rallying it to their cause. Democrats have lost (not just the Presidency) by being unwilling to get down in the mud pit and slug it out with the Republicans. When fighting bullies, you don't throw logic at them; you kick them in the balls.

We'll see just how much difference there is in the way Republicans react to crises in the next few weeks. It's become a daily buffet. The latest Trump Nazi to come under the microscope is Bannon, who is apparently a wife-beater and blackmailer. This makes him very appropriate for the Trump administration.
February 16th, 2017 at 2:54:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
After Likening Trump to Hitler, Journalists Upset They're Not Getting Called on for Questions

Prissy little liberal reporters getting upset that they do not get called on after they compare Trump to Hitler! WELL!

The thing is the average American so distrusts and hates the media that Trump can easily win this one. Doubtful that the lamestreams will ever figure it out, they still think America tunes in at 6:30 every night because there is nowhere else to get news.
The President is a fink.
February 16th, 2017 at 4:44:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
After Likening Trump to Hitler, Journalists Upset They're Not Getting Called on for Questions

Prissy little liberal reporters getting upset that they do not get called on after they compare Trump to Hitler! WELL!

The thing is the average American so distrusts and hates the media that Trump can easily win this one. Doubtful that the lamestreams will ever figure it out, they still think America tunes in at 6:30 every night because there is nowhere else to get news.

Yet Trump is addicted to the media.
He blamed the media for the downfall of Mike Flynn
WTF
He should ignore the media but he cant.
He fired Mike Flynn but blames the media ?
lol
Keystone cops in the WH
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 16th, 2017 at 7:17:01 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Why does Donald Trump want to kill your children? http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/more-anti-vaccine-nonsense-from-trump-and-kennedy/
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 16th, 2017 at 7:46:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Nareed

Because his 10 year old son is likely autistic and he stupidly thinks vaccines did it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 16th, 2017 at 7:54:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Because his 10 year old son is likely autistic and he stupidly thinks vaccines did it.

Vaccines may well cause it.

Should have the freedom to pass on them.
The President is a fink.
February 16th, 2017 at 7:58:08 AM permalink
Nareed

And how does killing other people's children by rather horrible mans make his son not autistic?
February 16th, 2017 at 8:11:16 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Vaccines may well cause it.

Nope.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 16th, 2017 at 8:38:15 AM permalink
Nareed
Nope.

Yeah, but try to convince alternate-facts, conspiracy-theory people about anything that runs counter to what their leader tells them to believe.

There are some real risks associated with vaccines, but these are few, minor and well-understood. they're also much smaller than the risk of catching any of the diseases vaccines protect against.

But, again, try to convince alternate-facts, conspiracy-theory people about anything that runs counter to what their leader tells them to believe.
Page 4 of 6<123456>