No votes (0%)
1 vote (12.5%)
No votes (0%)

8 members have voted

May 14th, 2017 at 6:16:32 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: AZDuffman
Are you kidding? The entire country is brainwashed and in fear of him and their government.

I believe that "The entire country is in fear of him and their government." I don't imagine they are any more brainwashed than the people of any other country.
May 14th, 2017 at 6:50:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Pacomartin
I believe that "The entire country is in fear of him and their government." I don't imagine they are any more brainwashed than the people of any other country.

Experts on N Korea say they love Kim like
a god and are fiercely loyal to him. Most
would die for him if told to. Or so they say.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 14th, 2017 at 6:58:17 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: SOOPOO
My Gf is willing to bet that KJU is dead by this time next year, and it will be at the hands of the US gov. Does anyone here agree that the US would actively try to assassinate him?

I'll take the other side of that bet.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 15th, 2017 at 3:11:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Watch some videos of the people. It is like Japan 1945 when people thought the American GIs would eat their children. But far worse sine it has been going on for 70 years now.
The President is a fink.
September 5th, 2017 at 12:16:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Could you produce a massive earthquake by attacking N. Korea with a multiple underwater nuclear coastal attack causing lots of the city structures to collapse.

I was trying to think of what kind of attack you could pull off without causing a response, because it would create confusion as to possibly being a natural event.

Hit the coast simultaneously with nuclear missiles as far down the natural water line as you can get and be effective..

Create a shock wave that will travel across the country in one direction.

The thing is, firing nukes the normal way into a country that has borders with Russia and China could make both of them more than a little nervous. Or any kind of open nuclear exchange. You don't want to get into a wider nuclear exchange by mistake or otherwise.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 5th, 2017 at 1:15:51 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: rxwine
Could you produce a massive earthquake by attacking N. Korea with a multiple underwater nuclear coastal attack causing lots of the city structures to collapse.

I don't think you can pull off covert weapons of mass destruction.

Even if we did bombing designed to kill Kim Jong-un there is no real way to know what kind of Deadman's switch he has in place (watch Doctor Strangelove).
September 5th, 2017 at 1:31:02 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Even if we did bombing designed to kill Kim Jong-un there is no real way to know what kind of Deadman's switch he has in place (watch Doctor Strangelove).

The Soviets reportedly had a dead-man's switch, appropriately called Dead Hand. It was a rocket in a silo that monitored radio communications. If they ceased for an interval of between 15 and 60 minutes, it would launch and broadcast an order to launch ICBMs.

As for North Korea, absent someone like Wonder Woman or Superman, we'll have to be ready to deal some very complicated diplomacy.

There are one fundamental problem. No one wants a nuclear North Korea with long-range delivery systems, and no one wants North Korea to collapse.

The problem is China is ok with a nuclear NK, and the US is ok with a collapse.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
September 5th, 2017 at 3:15:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don't think you can pull off covert weapons of mass destruction.

CWMD!

Probably not, but my idea was that all those artillery positions ready to fire 1000s of rounds into Seoul will be confused by an earthquake and not identify it as an attack right away.

This gives us a chance to create destruction of structures and defenses and confusion of communications prior to the main attack.

Any confusion and delay on their part is to our advantage I think.

(and it would be unique chapter in war strategies, probably completely unanticipated)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 26th, 2017 at 3:42:14 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
There's a really big problem in escalating the rhetoric, issuing threats and hurtling insults, while you also fly your strategic bombers near NK airspace. The odds they may feel under attack and respond by trying to shoot down a few B-1s is rather high.

In other words, trump should STFU and let the adults handle the situation.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
September 26th, 2017 at 4:14:19 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Nareed
There's a really big problem in escalating the rhetoric, issuing threats and hurtling insults, while you also fly your strategic bombers near NK airspace. The odds they may feel under attack and respond by trying to shoot down a few B-1s is rather high.

In other words, trump should STFU and let the adults handle the situation.

So what is your solution Nareed. I have no solution but don't truly believe that N. Korea can be talked out of their nuclear weapons and letting them continue and keep improving them worries the shit out of me. Soon every 2 bit dictator will have them.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin