The Trump Impeachment Thread

September 27th, 2019 at 2:44:46 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
What other world leader will ever have a private conversation, with any POTUS ever again?

I think any world leader has the right to assume they are having a conversation held in confidence. By publishing the phone call, that is forever out the window. regardless of who is in office.

added: The only thing I have in common with Tulsi is her anti war stance. I will keep an eye out to see if this was taken out of context?

So you are ok with a Democrat President having secret talks with a foreign leader to make sure that foreign country investigates republicans and smearing them to insure reelection 2024.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 27th, 2019 at 3:54:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
What other world leader will ever have a private conversation, with any POTUS ever again?

quote "I love WikiLeaks." Donald Trump.

Wikileaks - wholesale dumps of confidential and even top secret info.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 27th, 2019 at 4:54:13 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
So you are ok with a Democrat President having secret talks with a foreign leader to make sure that foreign country investigates republicans and smearing them to insure reelection 2024.

No. But there is extremely credible evidence that a potential President, Joe Biden, had his son given a high paid job for the Ukrainians, which eventually resulted in excess of a billion dollars 'lost'. Of course any President would want this information found out and verified, so that the offending parties (Biden and Biden) can face the justice they deserve.

As far as "secret talks'.... I would hope that all talks like this are OF COURSE secret! You really think the President should make an announcement on NPR as to who he has information needs to be investigated! THIS IS WHAT THE DEMS WANT TO IMPEACH HIM ON!!!!!!!

They tried the pee tape.
They tried Stormy.
They tried the Stormy payoffs.
They tried Putin.
They tried Cohen.

They should try and just WIN THE ELECTION!
September 27th, 2019 at 5:05:25 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
You have wrapped up multiple lines of thought into one sentence here.

First, yes I approve of leaders having private talks. It happens at every board meeting throughout history. Take the G-7 for instance. I don't know what everyone talked about. The idea is to elect leaders that put our nation ahead first . Any two people that will be negotiating for their country's needs to build a raport with other leaders. Same way as if you and I had a private conversation, I would expect that you would hold that in confidence depending on content. But I wouldn't expect to see it in the paper.

Communication between leaders took a giant step backward, regardless of who is in office.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 27th, 2019 at 5:53:08 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Communication between leaders took a giant step backward, regardless of who is in office.

That had already happened when we elected Donny, a man with the vocabulary of a kindergartner.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 27th, 2019 at 8:11:12 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
They tried the pee tape.
They tried Stormy.
They tried the Stormy payoffs.
They tried Putin.
They tried Cohen.

They should try and just WIN THE ELECTION!

+1,000

Unfortunately for them, they can't beat Trump in an election. 😂😂
September 27th, 2019 at 8:22:21 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83

How else do you think she regained her position on the October debate stage after being left out of the last one?
September 27th, 2019 at 8:23:05 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: ams288
That had already happened when we elected Donny, a man with the vocabulary of a kindergartner.

As I always bring up...

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/spelling-has-nothing-to-do-with-intelligence-so-why-do-we-keep-acting-like-it-does-20170924-gynvcr.html
September 27th, 2019 at 11:50:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
No. But there is extremely credible evidence that a potential President, Joe Biden, had his son given a high paid job for the Ukrainians, which eventually resulted in excess of a billion dollars 'lost'. Of course any President would want this information found out and verified, so that the offending parties (Biden and Biden) can face the justice they deserve.

if you really believe Trump was just looking to clear up the issue with Biden I have a bridge in Tampa to sell you.

Plus, as usual, he changed his story multiple times.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 28th, 2019 at 4:47:49 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: aceofspades

“Spelling” and “vocabulary” are two different things.

Donny sucks at both.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman