The Trump Impeachment Thread

September 27th, 2019 at 7:13:01 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Clearly these are the tweets of an innocent man. A stable genius, if you will.

He's pretty much screaming on the internet using caps
Pretty funny
One thing Trump and EB have I common, they think all caps or giant fonts make a difference
In reality its just rude screaming. Got to be an idiot to think large fonts or caps makes a difference on the internet
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 27th, 2019 at 7:22:47 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
One of the reasons so many righties love Donny is that he's good at always "owning the libs."

This week has been completely different - his unhinged rants have been giving me life. I have been looking at his Twitter all morning to see what stupid thing he'll say next. He's like a cornered animal.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 27th, 2019 at 7:27:39 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
One of the reasons so many righties love Donny is that he's good at always "owning the libs."

This week has been completely different - his unhinged rants have been giving me life. I have been looking at his Twitter all morning to see what stupid thing he'll say next. He's like a cornered animal.

You really think these recent unhinged rants are any different from his unhinged rants the last 2 and a half years? They seem quite similar. Go back through each failed Democrat attempt to nullify the election result (Pee tape, emoluments, Mueller, Stormy, Putin, etc...). I think his responses to all these attacks seem quite similar. Not different.
September 27th, 2019 at 7:52:08 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Well, he called for Adam Schiff to resign from Congress for reading that parody.

It's one lie and you're out for Trump. He don't tolerate them liars.

Omg. Someone sing the irony song.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 27th, 2019 at 8:42:50 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
I have been looking at his Twitter all morning to see what stupid thing he'll say next. He's like a cornered animal.

Conservatives constantly complain about how the liberal media libtard libbies take Trump's quotes out of context and twist them to make Trump sound crazy. But if you actually follow Trump's twitter feed, you can get the original uncensored tweets and some of his tweets are legit crazytown nutjob stuff.

AZDuffman, Shrek, Evenbob-- do you guys follow Trump's twitter feed? You should, it's proof that he's a weirdo.

Here's a tweet from this morning where Trump apparently thinks an apostrophe is called a hyphen:

September 27th, 2019 at 9:59:15 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I've now seen lots of tweets replying to this, among them some pointing out how he spelled "describing" wrong.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 27th, 2019 at 10:07:17 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
You really think these recent unhinged rants are any different from his unhinged rants the last 2 and a half years? They seem quite similar. Go back through each failed Democrat attempt to nullify the election result (Pee tape, emoluments, Mueller, Stormy, Putin, etc...). I think his responses to all these attacks seem quite similar. Not different.

Your point that Donald has always been a raving lunatic is well taken.

But I don't know... this morning's tweets demanding Adam Schiff resign just seemed more desperate than usual.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 27th, 2019 at 10:54:34 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-gabbard-not-supporting-trump-impeachment

To bad for the country that it is more important to the Democrat party to have power and keep it, than it is to support what the country stood for. They have a "Ron Paul of the left" candidate, but she gets blocked at every juncture.

She changed her mind

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-holdout-tulsi-gabbard-now-supports-trump-impeachment-inquiry/ar-AAHWDdA?ocid=spartandhp
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 27th, 2019 at 1:15:01 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
As a registered Democrat I think it's disgusting how my party is putting party over country. I hope more Democrats like me will jump ship and vote for Trump in 2020!! 👍
September 27th, 2019 at 1:27:17 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
What other world leader will ever have a private conversation, with any POTUS ever again?

I think any world leader has the right to assume they are having a conversation held in confidence. By publishing the phone call, that is forever out the window. regardless of who is in office.

added: The only thing I have in common with Tulsi is her anti war stance. I will keep an eye out to see if this was taken out of context?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW