The Trump Impeachment Thread

September 26th, 2019 at 1:40:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I'll say it again...... Let the American people decide if Trump should be removed from office.....

How the eff are we supposed to do that when Donald is soliciting foreign governments to help him cheat in the election....AGAIN?!?!

He got caught. Red handed. There is absolutely no denying it. Impeachment is the only remedy. Of course the GOP senate won’t do anything about it, but they will have to live with that...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 26th, 2019 at 1:48:43 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
How the eff are we supposed to do that when Donald is soliciting foreign governments to help him cheat in the election....AGAIN?!?!

He got caught. Red handed. There is absolutely no denying it. Impeachment is the only remedy. Of course the GOP senate won’t do anything about it, but they will have to live with that...

Exactly
If we allow Comrade Trump to win a crooked election, that is essentially letting a foreign govt decide who to elect President rather then the American People
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 26th, 2019 at 1:51:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Devin Nunes left everyone baffled by claiming Democrats wanted 'nude pictures' of Trump during a House Intelligence hearing

Eh. Even Melania doesn't want nude pics of Trump.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 26th, 2019 at 1:52:17 PM permalink
ams288
Nunes is a fool. We already found Donald’s nudes:

September 26th, 2019 at 2:01:47 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
Anybody see Adam Schitt
Thanks, that's his new name from now on. 😂
September 26th, 2019 at 2:03:06 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
My reaction to all the libbies who think Trump is toast. 🤣🤣

September 26th, 2019 at 2:08:56 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Shrek
My reaction to all the libbies who think Trump is toast. 🤣🤣

Who said he’s toast? There is no one here who believes the Senate will convict him.

This is all about damaging him before the 2020 election.
September 26th, 2019 at 2:28:34 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Who said he’s toast? There is no one here who believes the Senate will convict him.

This is all about damaging him before the 2020 election.

Of course. I would expect nothing less from the Democrats. Impeaching Trump on 'the phone call' and expecting the Senate to convict is like me sending a date request to Emily Ratajkowski, both a waste of time.

And for those that think there is some Ukrainian info that will sink the democrat chances in a national election.... please give me one example of what might possibly be found that will swing the tide from Biden or Warren or Sanders to DJT?

I stand by my assertion that impeaching Trump hurts, not helps, a Democrat candidate. I saw something like 95% of Repubs don't want him impeached, and around 25% of Dems don't want him impeached. You really want to risk losing those 25%? Anyone who wants him impeached is not at risk to the Dems. BAD DECISION!
September 26th, 2019 at 2:39:51 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO

I stand by my assertion that impeaching Trump hurts,

In the first hour of the hearing today
the reelect Trump campaign raised
$5 million. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 26th, 2019 at 2:53:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
According to the report there's about a dozen people who are also aware of the circumstances. Quite possibly ones who know of even more irregularities and willing to cut a deal.

The FAT lady may be singing soon, and there might be a few more of them in the wings.

Under testimony you can never know whether your coworkers are all telling the same story, so telling a false story is potentially dangerous.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?