All the Dems that were piling on
Biden just last fall when it looked
like a younger person would win.
They're all saying something was
wrong with Joe, he's slow and
confused. Well, now he's even
slower and more confused, where
are those Dems today.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 26th, 2020 at 3:56:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: aceofspades

A few years back the crowd was renamed to "Believe all women, unless the man in question supports abortion!"
The President is a fink.
March 26th, 2020 at 4:17:18 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades
Where is the "Believe All Women" crowd?

These is no believe all woman crowd
These are a few extremists
But regular people listen to both sides, examine the evidence and decide
Kind of like a courtroom. Have you been in one?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 26th, 2020 at 5:34:50 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I will be posting this daily whenever our righties pretend like Biden has dementia but Donny doesn’t:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 26th, 2020 at 5:36:39 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
I will be posting this daily whenever our righties pretend like Biden has dementia but Donny doesn’t:

To be fair both are not great speakers, Trump is just better at managing it by various tactics such as repeating or playing it off as a joke. Whereas Biden just stumbles.
March 26th, 2020 at 5:56:07 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288

I am not convinced that either one of them is suffering from dementia.

There is no current Presidential candidate that isn't past the age where memory may get worse. I would posit that many here are of that same age, since it starts at 45...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/jan/06/memory-loss-begins-at-45-says-study

I think Biden's problem is not dementia, it is stamina. He often seems fine on days when he does not have a full schedule and has not for a few days. I think he may be at his best right now since there is not a campaign and his schedule is pretty clear.

There may or may not be a real campaign in September and October; a lot of that will determine how much of that stamina issue is evident to the voting public who still must make up their minds about their vote. It won't change a thing for those locked in either way.

The amount of public trust in the VP candidate will also play a roll, especially if he shows an weakness.
March 26th, 2020 at 7:28:56 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: RonC
I am not convinced that either one of them is suffering from dementia.

I basically agree. As a hard definition. But it is clear that they are both suffering a mental decline, whatever that means. And Biden is farther along than Trump.
If you met Biden you would probably think he's a bright man who has accomplished a lot and you'd be happy he is enjoying his well earned retirement. You wouldn't think for a second that he should be President.

I don't know what to say about Trump!
March 26th, 2020 at 7:41:38 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
I would suspect that Biden is in the earlier stages of dementia but only his doctor would know for sure. I can tell you that already at my age (72) if I work a couple of 12 hr days in a row my brain starts shutting down. I am physically tired as I always have been after long days but I start having trouble making decisions which has never been my problem, not saying they were always the right decision. It might just be the stress of the campaign that is causing the bulk of his problems. Will the presidency be less stress? You decide.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 26th, 2020 at 8:44:50 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
If we do not allow job opportunities to be determined by age discrimination, how come one must be 35 to run for president.

How is this not age discrimination under Equal Opportunity Employment Law?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.