8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

April 8th, 2020 at 4:44:11 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
You think believing Hillary may end up being the Dem candidate is insane, but running Joe makes sense?

Yup
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 8th, 2020 at 5:24:39 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
It doesn't seem like it will matter in my lifetime who is elected. Actually this plague may have come at a convenient time for the petro dollar operatives.

What would help now, is if the strait of Hormuz shut down.

I've said before I think Hillary hasn't really left the limelight, she's a contender, been war gaming this all along. She figured out last time how much effort it takes to campaign for a year. This way, she can step in at the last moment, 'for the good of the party'.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 8th, 2020 at 5:28:14 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I think if Obama got in the race now he would win.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 8th, 2020 at 5:30:23 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich

Michelle would kick Trumps a**
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 8th, 2020 at 9:26:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
You think believing Hillary may end up being the Dem candidate is insane, but running Joe makes sense?

The obvious dementia is one thing.
People are forgetting about the
Hunter Biden millstone around
Old Joe's neck. About the absolute
corruption of the whole Biden fam
in China and E Europe. That's what
will beat Biden, and him not being
able to put together a coherent
sentence off prompter.

They said Trump did this and that
and found not a shred of evidence.
There is out in the open evidence
that the Biden's are up to their
necks in corruption and dirty deals.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 9th, 2020 at 2:12:16 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: rxwine
Biden withdraws in June, and Andrew Cuomo and Hilary jump in.

Not when the puppet masters have a real chance of getting America’s first female president and first female Black president when he drops dead in office. The one who can’t hold a thought for more than nine seconds, saved himself yesterday by saying he’s coming for Harris. If he does drop out, it will likely be cut ‘em loose Cuomo and the Harris.

FOX
April 9th, 2020 at 3:29:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich

He is barred.
The President is a fink.
April 9th, 2020 at 3:44:10 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Amendment XXII Section 1 No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice

Quote: AZDuffman
He is barred.

Technically, no one knows if the Constitutional amendment rules out Michelle running for POTUS and Barack running for VP. If Biden were to withdraw at the last minute, the DNC would have to appoint someone.

Naturally someone would sue such a ticket, and it would go to the Supreme Court.
April 9th, 2020 at 4:04:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Pacomartin
Amendment XXII Section 1 No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice

Technically, no one knows if the Constitutional amendment rules out Michelle running for POTUS and Barack running for VP. If Biden were to withdraw at the last minute, the DNC would have to appoint someone.

Naturally someone would sue such a ticket, and it would go to the Supreme Court.

You cannot be elected VP if you are ineligible to be POTUS. I was at a bar some Dem talking about Obama running as VP. I shot him down the same way.

That Michelle keeps getting mentioned shows how empty the Dem bench really is. Biden is going to be it, and probably go down similar to The Loser in 1988. The whole Democrat field was basically a sign of no confidence.
The President is a fink.
April 9th, 2020 at 7:01:33 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: Pacomartin

America is not ready for a trans president at this time. Wouldn't be prudent.