8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

September 2nd, 2020 at 7:30:32 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman
The hiding in the basement is about the worst thing he can do for his mental decline. Physical activity and social engagement are key to holding onto your marbles as you get older.

That I buy. Seen it happen both ways.
The President is a fink.
September 2nd, 2020 at 7:35:39 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
The hiding in the basement is about the worst thing he can do for his mental decline. Physical activity and social engagement are key to holding onto your marbles as you get older.

Nope
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay virus free.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 2nd, 2020 at 7:52:20 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Nope
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay virus free.

I can't believe that you would actually say that TP. This quote is from the National Institute on Aging.

"This guide focuses on cognitive health and what you can do to help maintain it. The following steps can help you function every day and stay independent—and they have been linked to cognitive health, too.

Take Care of Your Physical Health
Eat Healthy Foods
Be Physically Active
Keep Your Mind Active
Stay Connected with Social Activities
Reduce Risks to Cognitive Health"

Covid doesn't change the benefits of the above. Whether the risk of Covid is more than the risk of putting yourself into solitary confinement is something we could debate. There are seniors that the media have scared so much about Covid they are contemplating suicide because they are scared to leave their home. How many are going to follow through on those thoughts in the next 2 or 3 years before we have any kind of effective vaccine.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 2nd, 2020 at 8:03:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Sweet heels, bro.

If this whole re-election thing doesn’t work out, there’s a spot on RuPaul’s Drag Race for him.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 2nd, 2020 at 8:13:47 AM permalink
kenarman
How much worse will this get as the fear is spread by the media. From the Oxford Journal of Medicine.

"To reduce suicides during the COVID-19 crisis it is imperative to decrease stress, anxiety, fears and loneliness in the general population. There should be traditional and social media campaigns to promote mental health and reduce distress. People need to be encouraged to stay connected and maintain relationships by telephone or video, get enough sleep, eat healthy food and exercise."

As anyone knows who follows my posts I do believe Covid is real and dangerous and have expected millions of deaths from the get go. But the push to scare people into compliance, much of it created for political reasons, is causing a huge basket of it's own problems.
September 2nd, 2020 at 8:16:08 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: ams288
Sweet heels, bro.

If this whole re-election thing doesn’t work out, there’s a spot on RuPaul’s Drag Race for him.

Nice back drop of the results of the 'peaceful' demonstrations that you support.
September 2nd, 2020 at 8:21:05 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Nice back drop of the results of the 'peaceful' demonstrations that you support.

That’s Trump’s America for you....

MAGA!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 2nd, 2020 at 8:47:48 AM permalink
terapined
I can't believe that you would actually say that TP. This quote is from the National Institute on Aging.

????????????

Take Care of Your Physical Health

Can easily be done at home

Eat Healthy Foods

I find cooking at home much more healthy then eating out

Be Physically Active

Plenty of people have home gyms with lots of equipment. Jogging around the house is great exercise.

Keep Your Mind Active

Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Connected with Social Activities

Family
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 2nd, 2020 at 9:03:01 AM permalink
terapined
How much worse will this get as the fear is spread by the media. From the Oxford Journal of Medicine.

"To reduce suicides during the COVID-19 crisis it is imperative to decrease stress, anxiety, fears and loneliness in the general population. There should be traditional and social media campaigns to promote mental health and reduce distress. People need to be encouraged to stay connected and maintain relationships by telephone or video, get enough sleep, eat healthy food and exercise."

As anyone knows who follows my posts I do believe Covid is real and dangerous and have expected millions of deaths from the get go. But the push to scare people into compliance, much of it created for political reasons, is causing a huge basket of it's own problems.

?????????
I suffer from depression
Deep depression. I've gone on FMLA due to depression. I've lost my freedom due to depression as I was committed to a mental ward for a few days.
Depression runs in my family
My father committed suicide.
I wont own a gun due to my depression. Too dangerous
That said
I am making sure I dont get this virus. The depths of depression I could go into is just too scary for me
The best medicine for my mental health is to stay physically healthy
September 2nd, 2020 at 9:26:34 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
This Biden
could have had a chance, the
Biden of today has none. It's
two entirely different people.

Yep, the Biden in the video would lose to Trump by 2-3 points.
The Biden of today is gonna get crushed (assuming no libbie voter fraud, of course)