1 vote (4.54%)
8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

October 6th, 2020 at 7:02:49 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
What are the odds they ask Kamala about any of the issue Tulsi Gabbard brought up during the primary debates?
October 6th, 2020 at 7:21:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Pence is free to work something into the conversation that isn't brought up.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 6th, 2020 at 7:22:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: aceofspades
What are the odds they ask Kamala about any of the issue Tulsi Gabbard brought up during the primary debates?

No Heels Up questions allowed.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 6th, 2020 at 7:26:50 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: aceofspades

They should, those are fair questions to debate, I think Harris has a right to be put to the test for prosecutorial decisions that she made.

(The sexist remarks that keep sprouting up are not.... )
October 7th, 2020 at 5:51:52 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Gandler
They should, those are fair questions to debate, I think Harris has a right to be put to the test for prosecutorial decisions that she made.

(The sexist remarks that keep sprouting up are not.... )

I don’t think that it is sexist to question if a candidate used sex to curry favor with a supervisor to get a better PUBLIC job. It’s not the same as asking about who you dated, how many, etc... I think it is a character defining event. You can disagree, but many agree with me. I think it should be fair game. Ask the question. Hear her answer. Move on to next topic.
October 7th, 2020 at 7:25:46 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
You can disagree, but many agree with me

Of course he disagress. He's a libbie, and libbies always see sexism, racism, and homophobia where none exist. 🙄
October 7th, 2020 at 9:23:56 AM permalink
rxwine
I don’t think that it is sexist to question if a candidate used sex to curry favor with a supervisor to get a better PUBLIC job. It’s not the same as asking about who you dated, how many, etc... I think it is a character defining event. You can disagree, but many agree with me. I think it should be fair game. Ask the question. Hear her answer. Move on to next topic.

Given Pence is a noted Christian conservative fellow, she should just answer, "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone," and just stare him down.

Well, it might not be a good idea, but it would be fun.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 7th, 2020 at 9:38:27 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

Its been asked and answered by both parties for years. They both deny it. She dated somebody older than her (not uncommon). It was a consensual relationship with no issues being alleged by either party, I don't understand why this is still a point worthy to bring up (well I do).... She has a successful career and was moving up before they dated, and I doubt whatever appointments were made changed anything significant in her career trajectory....

At this point, the only reason to dredge it up is because it allows sexist nicknames that are not nearly as clever as people think they are to be thrown around.
October 7th, 2020 at 9:54:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
Its been asked and answered by both parties for years. They both deny it. She dated somebody older than her (not uncommon). It was a consensual relationship with no issues being alleged by either party, I don't understand why this is still a point worthy to bring up (well I do).... She has a successful career and was moving up before they dated, and I doubt whatever appointments were made changed anything significant in her career trajectory....

At this point, the only reason to dredge it up is because it allows sexist nicknames that are not nearly as clever as people think they are to be thrown around.

It is worth bringing up because she slept her way into a job.

Funny, when it was Kavanaugh we had to send the FBI to investigate a high school party from the 1980s. But when it is Heels up Harris we are supposed to ignore it?
The President is a fink.
October 7th, 2020 at 10:26:30 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
It is worth bringing up because she slept her way into a job.

Funny, when it when it Was Kavanaugh we had to send the FBI to investigate a high school party from the 1980s. But when it is Heels up Harris we are supposed to ignore it?

Everyone knows SCOTUS has to meet the highest bar for ethical standards and most everything else. Not unusual at all.