Democratic debates

October 11th, 2019 at 3:17:35 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
You're the one setting the goal posts. You can't use a dead sperm cell to start life at conception. You have to bring a live one.

And you are the one talking silly. Just because a sperm is "alive" does not make it "life." If you cannot handle that science proves life begins at conception, not before and not after, I cannot help you. It is an inconvenient fact that abortion lovers have to deal with.
The President is a fink.
October 11th, 2019 at 4:07:00 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
So true lol 😂😂

October 11th, 2019 at 4:24:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
So true lol 😂😂

So she has that in common with Lindsey Graham.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 11th, 2019 at 4:31:46 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Donald, what do you attribute your 2016 victory to?

October 11th, 2019 at 5:43:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
And you are the one talking silly. Just because a sperm is "alive" does not make it "life." If you cannot handle that science proves life begins at conception, not before and not after, I cannot help you. It is an inconvenient fact that abortion lovers have to deal with.

If it really mattered to you, you'd be in jail protesting over the human holocaust of tiny lives which have been lost. All the abortions and morning after pills, and coat hanger abortions.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 11th, 2019 at 6:49:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
If it really mattered to you, you'd be in jail protesting over the human holocaust of tiny lives which have been lost. All the abortions and morning after pills, and coat hanger abortions.

Coat hanger abortions? Where is this happening? How is it happening? Other than in lefty imaginations I mean.
The President is a fink.
October 11th, 2019 at 7:01:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
In your closet.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 11th, 2019 at 7:59:30 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Tripdufan
Donald, what do you attribute your 2016 victory to?

Well, of course. You have to cater to the Democrats too.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 12th, 2019 at 5:03:55 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
In your closet.

Must....resist....urge.....to.....comment.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 12th, 2019 at 10:36:33 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman

Gotta disagree with you here. Having looked at sperm under a microscope, they are definitely alive, by any reasonable standard. They move. They have a goal. They are genetically programmed to survive, by teaming with an egg. That being said, I don't care at all that they are wasted in the trillions every day. Just like I don't care that bacteria die every day. I don't consider a living sperm a human life, and am grateful that our society feels that way and offers no 'protection' to sperm with the exception of the Catholic Church.

Science ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT 'prove life begins at conception'. I think what you mean is 'a new life' begins at conception. So perhaps our disagreement is semantic.

Also, your use of the phrase "abortion lovers" is intentionally misleading and argumentative. I am for a woman's right to have an abortion, but I resent the term, if applied to me, of abortion lover. With a few EXTREME exceptions, pro choice people would all prefer that the choice not need be made.