A warning to Even Bob.

Page 5 of 6« First<23456>
August 3rd, 2019 at 2:47:53 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: KNathan
... they felt I was full of crap. I responded,"I meant every word I said to Babs. Every single letter," I was talking about the heartfelt apology and my post thanking her for her consideration and it being a lot to me.

Never let it be said that KNathan is full of crap.

Mind you, those other guys... Alexander, Kentry, BlackjackPro, Luscioussweet2, Nelvin ( I nearly forgot Nelvin ) They were fit to burst.

I wonder if those guys miss each-other.

And we should respect KNathan for her unflinching integrity. Never once twice thrice ... has she tried to deceive. Even when she was wrongly accused of being those other lost souls.

Now. Jury service eh? Three options as I see it : -

KNathan is making another metaphor.
KNathan is concocting a reason to go offline for a while ( while another persona develops )
KNathan is laying the groundwork for our next fantastical adventure
KNathan has been called to do jury service.

Sorry... I only see 3 options. Correct me if I've missed any.
August 3rd, 2019 at 4:13:06 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: OnceDear
Never let it be said that KNathan is full of crap.

Mind you, those other guys... Alexander, Kentry, BlackjackPro, Luscioussweet2, Nelvin ( I nearly forgot Nelvin ) They were fit to burst.

I wonder if those guys miss each-other.

And we should respect KNathan for her unflinching integrity. Never once twice thrice ... has she tried to deceive. Even when she was wrongly accused of being those other lost souls.

Now. Jury service eh? Three options as I see it : -

KNathan is making another metaphor.
KNathan is concocting a reason to go offline for a while ( while another persona develops )
KNathan is laying the groundwork for our next fantastical adventure
KNathan has been called to do jury service.

Sorry... I only see 3 options. Correct me if I've missed any.

Really, I really did get a Paper telling me I have been summoned for Jury Duty and they basically said if I didn't enroll as a potential Juror in a week I would be liable to be Held For Contempt Of Court/And/Or Fined! Let's see how much of a Metaphor you think THIS is...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cMfNq51HftZhw5dk9
August 3rd, 2019 at 7:28:39 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
For those who don't like Nathan, let me offer a radical suggestion, quietly block her.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 4th, 2019 at 12:24:11 AM permalink
OnceDear

Really, I really did get a Paper telling me I have been summoned for Jury Duty and they basically said if I didn't enroll as a potential Juror in a week I would be liable to be Held For Contempt Of Court/And/Or Fined! Let's see how much of a Metaphor you think THIS is...

Who's Olisha?
August 4th, 2019 at 4:10:33 AM permalink
quadriga
Threads: 0
Quote: Mosca
If you want to invoke the rules, KNathan broke the rule that calls for the death penalty. If she is allowed leeway for that big one, then EB (who, in my opinion, has not broken any rule) should be allowed leeway as well. EVERYONE should be allowed leeway. For everything.

She made this situation for herself. Now she has to deal with it.

First of, Knathan breaking a rule is not justification for her being bullied and harassed, given that bullying is against another rule. Bully is a negative term.

EB has done that to her multiple times, meaning he's already got latitude of free play for his bullying behavior. He needs to stop, not continue with free rein of harassment. Having slack on a rule doesn't mean he can get rid of it.

Knathan broke a rule by having socks, was given leeway, and dare she do it again she will be gone.
August 4th, 2019 at 4:15:10 AM permalink
KNathan

Who's Olisha?

My Gmail Account I got after I lost my phone and no longer had access to my old Gmail Account. ;) The FULL Jury Duty Notice had my Juror Badge Number, Full Name, and address which I omitted because of obvious reasons. ;)
August 4th, 2019 at 9:48:00 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Who's Olisha?

Obviously that's her real name, Olisha.

"Based on the analysis of 100 years worth of data from the Social Security Administration's (SSA) Baby Names database, the estimated population of people named OLISHA is 24. The SSA data also shows that OLISHA is used as a girl's name 100% of the time."

Had to be the only Olisha in every
class she had. Or every place she
ever worked. Or is working. Interesting.

Not RE-BLOCKED yet..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 4th, 2019 at 10:30:25 AM permalink
OnceDear

My Gmail Account I got after I lost my phone and no longer had access to my old Gmail Account. ;)

I have to say a few things. Losing access to your entire google account just by losing your phone smacks of extremely bad account management on your part.
Your telephone service should have been able to re-provide a sim with your existing number on it, and even if that wasn't possible, google provide a whole raft of account recovery services. To just strike up a new google account is not the way.

It's ironic how easily you can lose an identity. Lucky you had spare phones, and names that you could fall back on.

Let's hope that no essential email go to that lost email account. It would be a pity if you missed out on some inheritance or lottery win because of that.

Oh. And let's hope the person that now has your phone, and your identity, doesn't abuse it.

Take precautions.
August 4th, 2019 at 10:49:40 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
I have to say a few things. Losing access to your entire google account just by losing your phone smacks of extremely bad account management on your part.
Your telephone service should have been able to re-provide a sim with your existing number on it, and even if that wasn't possible, google provide a whole raft of account recovery services. To just strike up a new google account is not the way.

It's ironic how easily you can lose an identity. Lucky you had spare phones, and names that you could fall back on.

Let's hope that no essential email go to that lost email account. It would be a pity if you missed out on some inheritance or lottery win because of that.

Oh. And let's hope the person that now has your phone, and your identity, doesn't abuse it.

Take precautions.

Oh geez. Oh man. Oh geez Oh man.

Nothing to add here. Nicely done.
September 1st, 2019 at 5:58:23 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: beachbumbabs
That would be a lie. (This "blow-up" was directed at me, for those who don't know.) You fake-apologized for one really rude word (because you were told to, not because you meant it, so fake), not for what you said, which was paragraphs of insults, and I was told weeks ago you "took that apology back". So by whatever weird rules you live, let alone a standard the rest of us apply, you don't get to claim you made an apology.

And you harassed MANY people on WoV. Just about every new member there, including a couple of your socks, generated nasty comments both in PM and in threads about whether they were legitimate posters. This was during your year-long campaign to be a Mod there, before you got banned, in case you've forgotten. So that claim is a lie, too.

I seriously did mean the heartfelt Apology, the one where I gave you a SERIOUS apology where I admitted that I shouldn't have been hijacking threads for my own selfish agendas, selfish needs, and desire to fit in more and admitted how much you've actually helped me and so many more people and how I shouldn't have have lashed out on you and that I felt deep remorse and deep regret for doing so. I messed up when I said,"I meant every word I said to Babs. Every letter." I was talking about the heartfelt apology I gave you. But people mistook it for meaning I was talking abput that crazy, out of line, unfair, and completely undeserving rant I went on against you. I did clarify I meant the heartfelt apology and someone replied something like,"You should have clarified that the first time you said you meant every word, every letter!"
Page 5 of 6« First<23456>