The Gay Thread

September 29th, 2019 at 11:36:50 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Shrek
It is a gotcha because you continue to refuse to admit that NOTHING has been proven.

So let me ask you directly. Have the gay guy's claims been proven true or not??? Yes or no?

I know you won't answer, so thank you very much. 😂

They have not been proven... It is pending, as I have stated for I think the 3rd time now....

Aren't you a lawyer? Shouldn't you of all people here, know how this works...

If they are found to have no basis I will happily admit such, because I have no issue accepting when I am incorrect.
September 29th, 2019 at 11:43:41 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Gandler
They have not been proven...
Thank you. You're one of the few libbies who admits this, which I can respect.

Going back to earlier in the discussion, I said and you responded:
I don't know why libbies keep claiming that gays get fired for just "being gay".

Now gays out there may CLAIM that it happens, but that doesn't make it true.

It does happen, including by governments (as with the pending supreme court case).

Sorry, but pending cases do NOT prove that "it does happen". Pending cases by definition prove NOTHING.
I don't know why this is so hard to understand.
September 29th, 2019 at 12:02:13 PM permalink
Gandler
Thank you. You're one of the few libbies who admits this, which I can respect.

Going back to earlier in the discussion, I said and you responded:
Sorry, but pending cases do NOT prove that "it does happen". Pending cases by definition prove NOTHING.
I don't know why this is so hard to understand.

Fair enough I should have said allegedly.
September 29th, 2019 at 12:16:03 PM permalink
Shrek
Fair enough I should have said allegedly.
np

+1
October 7th, 2019 at 2:38:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Quote:
"I didn't think any change was going to be enough in the end and I thought it was better to work on changing how I felt about myself, than changing my body,"

Look to see more of this. Follow the money. How many hundred thousand can a clinic get by convincing people to mutilate themselves instead of some simple counseling? Also note how the LBGT community will turn on them if they decide they are really what they are born as.
The President is a fink.
October 7th, 2019 at 9:42:57 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: AZDuffman
'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Quote:
"I didn't think any change was going to be enough in the end and I thought it was better to work on changing how I felt about myself, than changing my body,"

Look to see more of this. Follow the money. How many hundred thousand can a clinic get by convincing people to mutilate themselves instead of some simple counseling? Also note how the LBGT community will turn on them if they decide they are really what they are born as.
+100

I don't understand why libbies are so hostile to having these people go to therapy. To me, it's obviously a mental issue. Those poor people in the story could have greatly benefitted from therapy. Instead the alphabet people were their enablers. Sad!

Same thing with voluntary gay conversion. That's another thing libbies oppose for no logical reason. If someone doesn't want to be gay anymore, libbies have no right to tell that person he can't go to gay conversion.
October 11th, 2019 at 3:17:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
What a shame. Gay news anchor Trump
hating Shep Smith is leaving Fox. Hooray.

Anchor Shepard Smith Quits Fox News

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/shepard-smith-resigns-from-fox-news/2019/10/11/737953b8-ec61-11e9-85c0-85a098e47b37_story.html
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 11th, 2019 at 3:27:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
High school declines free Chick-fil-A lunch, alleges company has anti-LGBTQ 'views'

Another example of liberal hate for Chick-Fil-A, for those who deny this hate exists.
The President is a fink.
October 11th, 2019 at 5:23:07 PM permalink
Gandler
High school declines free Chick-fil-A lunch, alleges company has anti-LGBTQ 'views'

Another example of liberal hate for Chick-Fil-A, for those who deny this hate exists.

I don't deny it. Many people are silly and will demonize a pretty revolutionary company for the views of a few board members.

I remeber people tried to ban it from my campus even before the whole nationwide boycott movement.

My only complaint with them is that they are closed Sundays, I don't care about the views or donations of individuals working there.

Gay marriage is legal, people need to move on.

(Also, if you are going to work fast food jobs, that seems to be the best employer for fast food workers).
October 11th, 2019 at 5:57:44 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I don't deny it. Many people are silly and will demonize a pretty revolutionary company for the views of a few board members.

I don't deny it either
Just as their are stupid libs, their are stupid conservatives
Most on the left simply don't care one way or another on chic-a-fil
I can find a conservative racist, doesn't mean conservatives are racist
I can find a lib that hates chic-a-fil, doesn't mean the Left is against chic-a -fil
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"