The Gay Thread

October 12th, 2019 at 2:54:33 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
On the other hand, companies who tout how much they LOVE Gays is liable to be criticized for Gay Pandering...Sometimes it's a damned if you do damned if you don't type of situation.
October 13th, 2019 at 12:55:15 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
I think it's inevitable that a new letter will be added to that infamous Letter....A for Asexual/Aromantic.. I'm honestly surprised that A hasn't been added yet as of 2019. So,LGBTQA....I remember a Asexual/Aromantic woman doing some sort of interview where she said that people found her weird for not being attracted to or wanting to have sex with ANYBODY. She said that she just doesn't have the attraction feeling and is content to focus on her hanging out with her friends and family and focus on her work without having any romantic or sexual desire...
October 13th, 2019 at 6:32:48 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: KNathan
I think it's inevitable that a new letter will be added to that infamous Letter....A for Asexual/Aromantic.. I'm honestly surprised that A hasn't been added yet as of 2019. So,LGBTQA....I remember a Asexual/Aromantic woman doing some sort of interview where she said that people found her weird for not being attracted to or wanting to have sex with ANYBODY. She said that she just doesn't have the attraction feeling and is content to focus on her hanging out with her friends and family and focus on her work without having any romantic or sexual desire...

LGBTQIA+

https://www.uis.edu/gendersexualitystudentservices/about/lgbtqaterminology/

The A stands for Asexual and Ally and Assault Victim.

I am not sure what being an ally or an assault victim has to do with gay rights, but I didn't write it.

There is also a much longer variant (without the plus) that seems like it has every letter in the alphabet.
October 13th, 2019 at 5:10:13 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: KNathan

I know a dozen men who swear their wives' are that "A"!
October 13th, 2019 at 8:33:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
I know a dozen men who swear their wives' are that "A"!

Only a dozen? As soon as they say
'I do' all desire for sex goes out the
window.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 20th, 2019 at 5:45:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Reading Chick-fil-A outlet to close in LGBT rights row

Another example of liberal hate for Chick-Fil-A, for those of you who deny liberals hate Chick-Fil-A.

Also an example of why I say the gay movement is the most bigoted and hate filled group in modern society. Do what they say or they will try to destroy you.
The President is a fink.
October 20th, 2019 at 7:55:38 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: AZDuffman

Another example of liberal hate for Chick-Fil-A, for those of you who deny liberals hate Chick-Fil-A.

Also an example of why I say the gay movement is the most bigoted and hate filled group in modern society. Do what they say or they will try to destroy you.

I think that would be Islam.

There may be extreme liberals who are gay, and who use the power of government to get their way. But, it's not most people.
October 20th, 2019 at 10:05:21 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

There may be extreme liberals who are gay, and who use the power of government to get their way. But, it's not most people.

It is not most people. It is the LGBT movement. They have the same “convert by the sword” mentality. And they have so many people bowing to them as to be scary.
The President is a fink.
October 20th, 2019 at 10:12:20 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

It is not most people. It is the LGBT movement. They have the same “convert by the sword” mentality. And they have so many people bowing to them as to be scary.

Look at the airlines not saying ladies
and gentlemen anymore. They say
'everybody' instead. Insane.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 20th, 2019 at 10:15:34 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Gandler

I don't agree, most normal gay people don't care. More so the regressive (antifa, you must think like me or else type regressive).

Sadly these give normal classic liberals and normal gays a bad name.