The Gay Thread

October 20th, 2019 at 12:01:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

I don't agree, most normal gay people don't care. More so the regressive (antifa, you must think like me or else type regressive).

Sadly these give normal classic liberals and normal gays a bad name.

Kind of says something that "regular gays" don't call them out. As to the rest, I clearly said "LGBT movement." It is the same as how the "pro choice movement" loves and celebrates abortion. When a person posts about a "movement" that means the "movement." Not every last person on earth who might share an opinion that agrees with the movement.

But if one wants to "stand with" the LGBT movement, they need to understand the bigots they are associating with. It is the same as pledging to BLM. You do not get to pick and choose once you throw in like that.
The President is a fink.
October 20th, 2019 at 12:22:46 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Who fired the first shot?

The sort of militant activist you describe seems a new thing to me. I surely don't remember it in the 80's, though some of the more esteemed members are welcome to correct me. It seems to me gays existed and some couldn't stand it. I've heard of electro shock therapy. Gay conversion. I've heard of packs of guys roaming for gays and thrashing them. I'm aware that some troll dating sites and then jump them at the meet up. I know that the "2% of the population" in question represents 20% of all hate crime victims.

"We're here, we're queer, get used to it" v "Homosexuality is an abomination". Or, if you focus on the lower class, "Suck a d#$%, you'll feel better" v "God hates fags". One group (Chick) uses their power to support persecution and the denial of rights to American citizens, the other (Gays) uses their power to stop that persecution. From where I'm standing, it's easy to see which is the monster and which needs defending.

Those who fire the first shot should expect defensive measures.

Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
October 20th, 2019 at 12:31:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Face

Naw, Gay Pride was born so they
could shove it our faces even
more. They love love love being
the center of attention. If they
would just shut up about it for
5 minutes, they would eventually
be accepted into society without
a whimper.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 20th, 2019 at 1:17:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Who fired the first shot?

The sort of militant activist you describe seems a new thing to me. I surely don't remember it in the 80's, though some of the more esteemed members are welcome to correct me. It seems to me gays existed and some couldn't stand it. I've heard of electro shock therapy. Gay conversion. I've heard of packs of guys roaming for gays and thrashing them. I'm aware that some troll dating sites and then jump them at the meet up. I know that the "2% of the population" in question represents 20% of all hate crime victims.

"We're here, we're queer, get used to it" v "Homosexuality is an abomination". Or, if you focus on the lower class, "Suck a d#$%, you'll feel better" v "God hates fags". One group (Chick) uses their power to support persecution and the denial of rights to American citizens, the other (Gays) uses their power to stop that persecution. From where I'm standing, it's easy to see which is the monster and which needs defending.

Those who fire the first shot should expect defensive measures.

That is such a lie. Gays go out of their way to destroy people who are not down with their movement. If they just wanted a "right to exist" they would not be demanding people get fired for not supporting gay marriage and would not be trying to destroy companies like Chick-Fil-A.
The President is a fink.
October 20th, 2019 at 1:43:11 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob

Naw, Gay Pride was born so they
could shove it our faces even
more. They love love love being
the center of attention. If they
would just shut up about it for
5 minutes, they would eventually
be accepted into society without
a whimper.

Massive generalization
October 20th, 2019 at 1:47:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Massive generalization

Really? Why are so many gay pride parades pure freak shows, with participants trying to be as outlandish as possible? Why are gay over-represented in any kind of performing arts? People who just want to go about their lives do not try to act as outlandish as possible.
The President is a fink.
October 20th, 2019 at 2:23:12 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: AZDuffman

That is such a lie.

How can a question be a lie?

Quote: AZD
Gays go out of their way to destroy people who are not down with their movement. If they just wanted a "right to exist" they would not be demanding people get fired for not supporting gay marriage and would not be trying to destroy companies like Chick-Fil-A.

And I go out of my way to destroy Democratic politicians, because their actions put my very life at risk. And anytime I purchase another felony, I toss it in everyone's face to ensure they know their persecution is fruitless. I've no shortage of disparaging terms for Dear Leader, and have participated in every local display of disobedience that's been held, including firing guns off indiscriminately, so every anti in town knows I won't be intimidated.

Don't start none, won't be none.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
October 20th, 2019 at 3:18:31 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Massive generalization

Not really. Have you ever seen a Gay
Pride parade? Have you ever seen
a military pride parade (all military
parades are pride parades)? Do
you see the difference?

The Gay parade is a disgusting
circus of 'pay attention to ME,
this is all about ME! I'm in your
face with MEEEEEE!' A military
parade is about distinction
and honor and pride in their
service. Who would you want
as a neighbor.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 20th, 2019 at 5:43:26 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
[
Sadly these give normal classic liberals and normal gays a bad name.

Sadly, that is true for all groups. The extremist views get labeled as the status quo.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 20th, 2019 at 10:57:41 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
This thread is not GAY enough.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?