casino bonus: simple, straightforward.

Page 6 of 8« First<345678>
September 10th, 2019 at 5:06:30 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 56
Posts: 7155
Quote: Wizard
I love Benny's philosophy of simply offering the player a good value and service. However, I'm not as rich as he was, so can't honor that offer, yet.

I understand he was not rich when he started. That is what I mean by the bird games. Every man knew the rules, every man kept track of his bets, every man knew how to hold his liquor.
September 10th, 2019 at 8:09:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 129
Posts: 18066
Quote: Fleastiff
I understand he was not rich when he started. .


Didn't Benny invent giving free drinks
to players? He was a genius.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 10th, 2019 at 10:54:56 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 137
Posts: 7570
Quote: Wizard
Maximum bets will be significantly less than even 0.25% of bankroll in my case. I plan to open the doors with very small bets, just to keep things friendly and safe to begin with. I'm thinking around a $5 max bet in slots and video poker and $25 on less-volatile games like blackjack.


You could have simulation made with all your games running tied to your initial bankroll and see how it goes.
Nobody learned anything from the global financial crisis.
September 11th, 2019 at 3:11:21 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 56
Posts: 7155
Quote: Evenbob
Didn't Benny invent giving free drinks to players? He was a genius.
He got rid of the peanut shells all over the floor, not only gave free drinks, but good quality booze and decent sized glasses, good food and a square deal. Generous to his dealers, generous to his customers and he hired female dealers and females to serve the drinks. He was even straight forward with the women who applied to be waitresses: he had a two foot segment of a craps table in the employment office and had the applicants bend down to put a drink on the drink ledge while looking upwards into a mirror that showed the view men would have of their breasts at the time.

now an online casino can not provide drinks or waitresses, but it can provide an honest game and a decent bet limit.
September 11th, 2019 at 5:59:11 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 7
Posts: 764
Question..... You have said you want a "1%" type casino. Will you not have a craps option with regular craps rules? Will you not have a single zero roulette option with regular single zero rules? Will you not offer pai gow poker, and tiles, with their regular rules? I think it would be a big mistake to NOT offer those games. Players do not feel like they are being taken advantage of with 'regular' rules for those games, and may go elsewhere if your casino does not have them. And of course with the higher house edge and general low volatility of those games, you can allow higher bet sizes. And of course make more money....
September 11th, 2019 at 6:50:32 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 213
Posts: 5448
Quote: SOOPOO
Question..... You have said you want a "1%" type casino. Will you not have a craps option with regular craps rules? Will you not have a single zero roulette option with regular single zero rules? Will you not offer pai gow poker, and tiles, with their regular rules? I think it would be a big mistake to NOT offer those games. Players do not feel like they are being taken advantage of with 'regular' rules for those games, and may go elsewhere if your casino does not have them. And of course with the higher house edge and general low volatility of those games, you can allow higher bet sizes. And of course make more money....


The answer depends on what I can do with the game software. I don't want to reveal all my cards, but I have a few ideas for each game how I would get over 99% while keeping the feel the same.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 11th, 2019 at 10:29:41 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 927
Posts: 10951
Quote: Wizard
Maximum bets will be significantly less than even 0.25% of bankroll in my case. I plan to open the doors with very small bets, just to keep things friendly and safe to begin with. I'm thinking around a $5 max bet in slots and video poker and $25 on less-volatile games like blackjack.


I copied that number from a blog, but in reality the original maximum profit per bet is 0.05% of the house bank. In the aftermath of the whale winning tens of thousands of bitcoins the owner cut it to 0.025% .

You had the option to invest all or part of your balance in the house bank. The website owner took 10% of the profit and distributes 90% to the investors in real time, every players losing bet makes your investment go up instantly!

There was more than ฿50,000 invested on Just Dice which is bigger than the entire silk road seizure. The operating period of the website spanned the first giant run up of bitcoin in December 2013 when it hit $1151.

It is presumed that the owner kept tens of thousands of bitcoins so they are multimillionaires that live in Panama.
September 11th, 2019 at 11:10:00 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 7
Posts: 764
Quote: Wizard
The answer depends on what I can do with the game software. I don't want to reveal all my cards, but I have a few ideas for each game how I would get over 99% while keeping the feel the same.


That wouldn't be too hard if that is really your goal.

I think your goal should be a FAIR casino with CLEAR odds for the player. Some games (mentioned above by me) have long established built in house edges that players are used to, and accept. Games like slot machines and video poker and even now blackjack that have a variety of rule sets and paytables are the games you should concentrate on making that 1%.

In pai gow tiles for example, and instant win if you can set 2/1, would probably lower the house edge to what you want, but it is not necessary.
In pai gow cards calling any 6 card flush an instant win, same thing....
I culd come up with stuff like this for any game....
September 11th, 2019 at 3:20:06 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 213
Posts: 5448
Quote: Pacomartin
There was more than ฿50,000 invested on Just Dice which is bigger than the entire silk road seizure.


I've yet to raise a dime. However, as mentioned before, I think I can do it without investors.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 11th, 2019 at 3:39:04 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 23
Posts: 1291
Quote: Wizard
You can PM me if you're seriously interested in investing.


Thank you, but I am not interested in investing. I was just curious of what type of bankroll would be required for a small internet casino.
Page 6 of 8« First<345678>