No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

May 19th, 2020 at 3:43:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
Folks that answer questions with questions have generally lost the debate, but I'll engage.

Blue state governors are making the best decisions for their states. They are using the data to guide their decisions. Are you for states rights...or not? Are you a real conservative or a fake conservative? They will reopen when it's safe to do so.

It is safe to do so. They remain closed. They are trying to destroy people trying to make an honest living. It was safe to open a month ago. HALF the deaths are in just a few metro areas.

Quote:
Interesting second question when you consider that one of the main talking points from the right was that it was ALSO liberals who encouraged people to "ride the subway" and "go to Chinatown", but you say they cried it wasn't done earlier? Two contradicting thoughts, which is par for the course from a Trump supporter who has to travel in circles to defend this shameless pathetic excuse for a leader.

It was liberals who said "hug a Chinese, they are people not a virus." They later cried that Trump did not act sooner. Liberals are usually hypocrites when it meets their needs. We are talking about a party that praised a former KKK leader they had in their party in the Senate after 2000 while calling the GOP racist after all. Just one example. Then they cried about "tax cuts for the rich" but later screamed when Trump raised taxes on the rich. Why should how they react to the china virus break with their history?
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2020 at 4:58:30 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
I live in BC, Canada. Our provincial government is NDP which is our furthest left party. They have just opened up restaurants, bars, barbers and numerous other establishments. There are still some restrictions on them but they are open. I still have trouble understanding how Democrats can be so partisan with a crisis as large as covid just to get rid of Trump.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 19th, 2020 at 5:02:07 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
It is safe to do so. They remain closed. They are trying to destroy people trying to make an honest living. It was safe to open a month ago. HALF the deaths are in just a few metro areas.

It was liberals who said "hug a Chinese, they are people not a virus." They later cried that Trump did not act sooner. Liberals are usually hypocrites when it meets their needs. We are talking about a party that praised a former KKK leader they had in their party in the Senate after 2000 while calling the GOP racist after all. Just one example. Then they cried about "tax cuts for the rich" but later screamed when Trump raised taxes on the rich. Why should how they react to the china virus break with their history?

Duffman gets REALLY upset when anyone mentions Donny’s pee tape because he can’t handle the truth that his idol is a sex fiend, and yet he has no problem posting nonsense like the above. One of the more divorced from reality posts I’ve seen lately...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 19th, 2020 at 5:48:19 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: kenarman
I live in BC, Canada. Our provincial government is NDP which is our furthest left party. They have just opened up restaurants, bars, barbers and numerous other establishments. There are still some restrictions on them but they are open. I still have trouble understanding how Democrats can be so partisan with a crisis as large as covid just to get rid of Trump.
Do you know if the Alcan highway was closed?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 19th, 2020 at 5:52:46 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I still have trouble understanding how Democrats can be so partisan with a crisis as large as covid just to get rid of Trump.

Because less people would have died if we had a competent President
But if the tables were flipped
Republicans would have been so partisan with a crisis as large as covid just to get rid of a Dem President.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 19th, 2020 at 5:59:02 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: terapined
Because less people would have died if we had a competent President

You realize that their is absolutely no proof that is true.
May 19th, 2020 at 6:00:00 PM permalink
terapined

Look at it from my point of view. I think tens of thousands of extra American deaths are due to Trump. I know you don't believe that but I do. Now for somebody that believes what I believe, isn't it logical for me to want to get rid of Trump
I'm a lib yet I understand you as a conservative wanting to keep Trump. Its logical. Yet you cant see the logic in my view. Really surprised what you do and don't understand.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 19th, 2020 at 6:15:45 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Ed has taken up the "If Trump did it it must be wrong." mantra. There is no evidence, no action, nothing Trump can do that will change Ed's mind. Probably similar to the 100+ million people on the left side of the political spectrum.

Seriously..... they despise him so much they will be voting for a senile girl sniffing guy.
May 19th, 2020 at 6:32:03 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
Ed has taken up the "If Trump did it it must be wrong." mantra. .

That's total BS
You actually put it in quotes implying I said that
I believe that tens of thousands of lives would have been saved if we had a different President
Its just as valid a belief as yours that the economy would not be as good under Hillary
I disagree with your belief but I did not insult that belief as you are with that "senile girl sniffing guy" crack
How about getting out of the gutter
May 19th, 2020 at 6:37:55 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: terapined
Look at it from my point of view. I think tens of thousands of extra American deaths are due to Trump. I know you don't believe that but I do. Now for somebody that believes what I believe, isn't it logical for me to want to get rid of Trump
I'm a lib yet I understand you as a conservative wanting to keep Trump. Its logical. Yet you cant see the logic in my view. Really surprised what you do and don't understand.

So the first states with Covid were Oregon, Washington, New York and California. Last time I looked these were all Democratic states. The worst outbreak has been New York which is blue as mentioned. Be willing to defend your position TP. What actions of Trump caused the out break to be worse.