No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

January 5th, 2021 at 11:51:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Aging baby boomers for one. China virus weakened many with other conditions, but they are hitting their 70s and thus normal life expectancy.

There have been too many stories of adding "covid" to a death cert to ignore.

So, the hospital overflowing baby boomer die-off went completely unpredicted? You’re really grasping at straws.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 5th, 2021 at 12:00:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
So, the hospital overflowing baby boomer die-off went completely unpredicted? You’re really grasping at straws.

lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 5th, 2021 at 12:10:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
A 76 year old woman at my wife's
church died of pneumonia last
week. Her sister works at the
hospital as a nurse and she
saw they put the cause of
death down as Captain Trips
covee to get the money
from the gov't. My wife is
beside herself with fury but
she can do nothing because
her sister would be fired for
giving out the info.

Doctors are some of the crookedest
people on earth, I've said it
for years. They lie, are often
inept, often have an agenda that
has nothing to with what's best for
you, and are showing themselves
for the thieves they are during
a pandemic. Sickening..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 5th, 2021 at 12:50:53 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

AZ—. Are you not in agreement that COVID-19 is the single worst medical event in your lifetime?

Not sure how you are defining "medical event." Plenty of things in my lifetime were worse. When I was a kid almost every school had a "leukemia kid" or IOW a kid who would be dead by high school. And before my time it was worse than that. Heart disease is still more of a problem.

Covid-19 is really a "super flu" that is aggravating people's already bad conditions. It is not cutting down prime people out of the blue.
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2021 at 12:52:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Overflowing?

Peak death rate is about 20 persons per state per day. We are not talking black death here.

Can we still call it "black death?"
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2021 at 1:04:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Overflowing?

Peak death rate is about 20 persons per state per day. We are not talking black death here.

Can we still call it "black death?"

That has nothing to do with outbreaks exceeding capacity. If you're saying it occurs all the time, that's just more fantasy on your part while trying to justify your lack of a good argument.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 5th, 2021 at 1:45:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
That has nothing to do with outbreaks exceeding capacity. If you're saying it occurs all the time, that's just more fantasy on your part while trying to justify your lack of a good argument.

I am saying I am not buying what they are selling. For most people it is just flu symptoms. But we have half the population afraid for their lives and begging for their rights and livelyhoods to be taken away if only government will save them.

And people wonder how communists and fascists take power.
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2021 at 1:52:16 PM permalink
rxwine

And people wonder how communists and fascists take power.

Do they wonder how they spread or die of infectious disease?
January 5th, 2021 at 2:17:53 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Do they wonder how they spread or die of infectious disease?

I would say Il Duce, Stalin, and others who encouraged people to rat their neighbors out are looking at the reactions to people and masks and saying "I wish I had thought of this!"
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2021 at 2:34:55 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: petroglyph
It looks like the US death rate has been steadily increasing for decades.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/death-rate

Do you think the Covid attributed deaths would be this high using Serum testing rather than PCR testing with a 35-40 multiplier to determine "case" rate?

"There was, however, one demographic that saw a decrease in deaths -- females between the ages of 5 and 14.

"The only explanation we can come up with is that if you look at the deaths that occur in that age group, the preponderance of them are accidents. Thus, the shutdowns in much of the country appear to have had a protective effect on young girls," Jacobson said."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201117133908.htm

Again..... not saying all COVID-19 deaths should be called COVID-19 deaths. But..... there are thousands dying every day from the disease. And there were zero dying every day a year ago from it. If you want to say that out of the 3000 a day (I lose track of the quoted numbers) a few hundred are really from something else... ok.... but the overflowing ICUs are not because of more baby boomers.
Are you mainly referencing the early days in your local area? Weren't the early coronavirus patients [when the sop was ventilating patients] largely funneled toward Covid specific care hospitals? I don't remember those ICU beds filling up with young people. The hospital ship never got a patient did it?'

Our local paper spends the majority of their pages that reference this pandemic, either on Phoenix or this county where I live. The numbers here are awful. We set new records last week and the week before that, we are now higher than in the summer months. They talk about our hospital overflowing with patients in our ICU, but I think we only have eleven beds, with eight of them occupied. That is still terrible, but those beds stay occupied for a week or more, or a month or until the bed is no longer needed. Eight isn't a huge number of the residents in this town.

Of the local medical professionals here, still 75% of them have refused taking the vaccine.

Quote:
Not because of more obesity. Not because of ANYTHING except COVID-19. The lack of enough body bags in NYC was due to COVID -19. The need to turn hospital LOBBIES into ICUs was due to COVID 19.
Again, weren't Covid patients funneled toward one or two hospitals?

If whoever is in charge of body bags ran out, that is poor work performance. I would think they could call one of the many military bases around New England and borrow a few. For years, hospitals here have reduced the amount of ICU beds they kept ready. Phoenix shut down an entire emergency hospital, geared for just this type occurrence. To me that doesn't say run, look out, the flu is chasing me. It says, poor performance, like everything else in this JIT readiness ethos we are living.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW