No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

March 5th, 2021 at 8:51:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
I also believe masks should stay but they won't. I doubt if 25% of the people will continue to wear masks when it is not required.

It will show if the maskers are right. If they believe what they say we will see most people still wearing them. Over the next few weeks we will see.
The President is a fink.
March 5th, 2021 at 9:01:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
I also believe masks should stay but they won't. I doubt if 25% of the people will continue to wear masks when it is not required.

I believe businesses will continue a mask mandate
Want to gamble, wear a mask
I dont see airlines going maskless

Its hard to believe but there are still some stupid conservatives that think they have constitutional right not to wear a mask on private property
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 5th, 2021 at 9:03:45 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
I believe businesses will continue a mask mandate
Want to gamble, wear a mask
I dont see airlines going maskless

Its hard to believe but there are still some stupid conservatives that think they have constitutional right not to wear a mask on private property

I doubt in two years that passengers will be required to wear masks on planes.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 5th, 2021 at 9:29:21 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
It will show if the maskers are right. If they believe what they say we will see most people still wearing them. Over the next few weeks we will see.

Huh?

I’m very pro-mask. But as soon as everyone who wants a vaccine can get one, I’M DONE wearing them. lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 5th, 2021 at 9:38:53 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Huh?

I’m very pro-mask. But as soon as everyone who wants a vaccine can get one, I’M DONE wearing them. lol

That will be very soon now that J and J is approved. I am driving 3+ hours tomorrow to get wife and one daughter Pfizer shot in Binghamton. This morning thousands of shots opened up in Syracuse for J and J shot for next week. Those appointments are between midnight and 6am! Since we have friends in Binghamton, and it is on a weekend not interfering in daughter's class schedule, we are staying with Binghamton. The appointments in Buffalo were not for a few more weeks.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I am happy to 'protect' those that have not been eligible for a vaccine, but not those who intentionally do not get one.
March 5th, 2021 at 9:44:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
I am happy to 'protect' those that have not been eligible for a vaccine, but not those who intentionally do not get one.

Same.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 5th, 2021 at 10:35:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
That will be very soon now that J and J is approved. I am driving 3+ hours tomorrow to get wife and one daughter Pfizer shot in Binghamton. This morning thousands of shots opened up in Syracuse for J and J shot for next week. Those appointments are between midnight and 6am! Since we have friends in Binghamton, and it is on a weekend not interfering in daughter's class schedule, we are staying with Binghamton. The appointments in Buffalo were not for a few more weeks.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I am happy to 'protect' those that have not been eligible for a vaccine, but not those who intentionally do not get one.

Have some Speedies while you are there.
The President is a fink.
March 6th, 2021 at 4:39:56 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I didn't notice anyone else saying they got the shot, was I the first here? Oncedear I think has gotten it, not announced here.

got a sore arm, no biggie, and it affected me by making me feel I had no energy. Went to be early and the latter is fixed.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
March 6th, 2021 at 7:16:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: odiousgambit
I didn't notice anyone else saying they got the shot, was I the first here? Oncedear I think has gotten it, not announced here.

got a sore arm, no biggie, and it affected me by making me feel I had no energy. Went to be early and the latter is fixed.

Maybe others are like me and not going to get it?
The President is a fink.
March 6th, 2021 at 7:42:55 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
Maybe others are like me and not going to get it?

I know many people that aren't going to bother getting it. To each their own. As long as everybody that wants to get it can.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.