No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 13th, 2021 at 10:07:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler

Israel just does healthcare better. And, we should learn from it.

This comes up again and again and again. Single-payer only works, and not very well, in countries that have a limited population.

"One of the primary reasons why free health care wouldn't work in the US is its sheer population size. The reason why free health care won't work in the U.S. relates directly to cost of providing state-of-the-art health care services. Free health care services won't work without a comprehensive plan to pay for medical services and medical providers. With free health care, costs would be paid through higher taxes on the employed who would pay for their own personal health care needs and that of the indigent." (bold added)

It would be off the deep end expensive if you had a job because then you'd be paying for your own health care with your taxes and every lazy slob and illegal immigrant who didn't want to work. Go to any country that has single payer and you'll find right below the surface it's a nightmare. Outrageous wait times for treatments, mediocre doctors cuz the good doctor's go where the money is. People dying on waiting lists for a life and death operation. Screw that.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 13th, 2021 at 10:10:44 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Anti-vaxxers should not have jobs that allow them to be around other people, should not be allowed on public transportation, should not be allowed to eat in restaurants, work out in gyms, etc.

They deserve to be treated like second class citizens.

I think Hitler used similar language when discussing Jews.
Well done AMS!
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
October 14th, 2021 at 12:04:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
The US open system then modulated the spread better than the Israel lockdown going by infection rate.

Except a good portion of the population didn't get vaccinated during the lockdowns, so it does little good as far as eventual mortality.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 14th, 2021 at 2:40:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JCW09
Well done AMS!

I remember hearing the same about gays in the 1980s and AIDS.
The President is a fink.
October 14th, 2021 at 4:10:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Well done AMS!

How long will the next time out be? 28 minus 2 days?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 14th, 2021 at 1:25:25 PM permalink
JCW09
Quote: ams288
How long will the next time out be? 28 minus 2 days?

An absolutely pathetic attempt AMS!
I am pretty sure there are un-vaxxed members on this board.
You called them all second class citizens & to be treated accordingly.
Sounds like an insult to me,.
But I won't hold my breath.
October 14th, 2021 at 1:36:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
An absolutely pathetic attempt AMS!
I am pretty sure there are un-vaxxed members on this board.
You called them all second class citizens & to be treated accordingly.
Sounds like an insult to me,.
But I won't hold my breath.

Boz once got suspended for comparing me to Hitler.

You constantly seem to be following in Boz’s footsteps.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 14th, 2021 at 2:36:26 PM permalink
JCW09
Did Boz compare you OR your post to Hitler?
Whenever you're embarrassed by your posts, you claim you have been insulted.
It's such a weak position.
October 14th, 2021 at 4:21:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Well done AMS!

Mark Dice did on the street interviews where he told people Congress was passing a law the landlord can throw you out of your apartment if you weren't vaccinated. Most of the people he talked to thought it was true and agreed with it. Too many people have no idea what America is about and what personal freedoms are.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 14th, 2021 at 5:49:42 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
Mark Dice did on the street interviews where he told people Congress was passing a law the landlord can throw you out of your apartment if you weren't vaccinated. Most of the people he talked to thought it was true and agreed with it. Too many people have no idea what America is about and what personal freedoms are.

Congress does not need to pass a law, landlords can already require vaccinations if they want.... Vaccination status is not a protected disability or illness that they cannot ask about... Nothing to do with Covid they can ask if you are vaccinated against Smallpox if they want.

Ironically the only States that they cannot are some certain conservative States where this appears to be the one issue where they care about tenant rights (and prohibit vaccination checks by property owners on tenants)....

Look around on Google, lots of large apartment complexes (and property management companies) are requiring it for new leases, and adding it into the lease when you need to renew if you want to stay. Existing leases cannot be modified so they have to wait until your lease needs to be renewed.

Also, Mark Dice is about the worst form of information that there is, he used to be hated by the right under Bush, when he was a 9/11 truther, but now he is praised in the Trump-era, which should say a lot... Basically a career conspiracy theorist. Now he stays relevant by peddling election fraud nonsense and COVID conspiracies....