1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 23rd, 2021 at 10:56:39 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
What drug are you talking about and why isn't conservative media all over this
Because its fake news if you are not referring to the vaccine as the successful drug
I'm stunned that you are now depending on medical care in India ROTFL
I'm stunned that you are ignoring our resident DR and instead taking advice out of India of all places
Whats next, a little curry with your Ivermectin
Who's moving to India for better healthcare??????????????

You really have to get out of your bubble more TP. India actually has fewer deaths per case of Covid than the US, US= 1.6% India= 1.3%. Numbers I used are from Worldometers.

Medical tourism was a vibrant industry for India before Covid and will be after if still isn't busy. The tourists aren't 3rd world they are Westerners who get excellent care and save money.

Maybe you are onto something with the curry. That might be what activates the Ivermectin ;-)
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 23rd, 2021 at 11:18:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Fact denying adults shouldn’t be coddled unless they’re mentally impaired.

That is what I have been trying to say about people who think there are more than 2 genders and that people can change their gender for years now.
The President is a fink.
October 23rd, 2021 at 12:16:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
October 23rd, 2021 at 12:45:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146
I think life has returned relatively to normal for most Americans, post-Covid,

Really, where. My wife cannot visit her mother in the nursing home, I cannot visit my brother in physical therapy rehab because of covid. My wife just told me two more names of people in her church network that died of covid last week. You have people all over the country getting fired or quitting their jobs because of the vaccination mandate. How by any stretch of the imagination is this back to normal. What makes you think this is post covid? Dr. Fuji is talking about canceling Christmas again. Does that sound post covid to you?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 23rd, 2021 at 12:54:27 PM permalink
rxwine
I think EB is saying life hasn't returned to normal for all the elderly. But not much more we can do about that. Get the vaccine and hope other medications work.

There's literally nothing else but that available. And there never was going to be. (that I know of)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 23rd, 2021 at 12:56:42 PM permalink
rxwine
If you're old with one foot in the grave, live the lifestyle that makes you healthy as possible. Diet, exercise, etc.,
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 23rd, 2021 at 2:16:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
I think EB is saying life hasn't returned to normal for all the elderly. f)

The two people who died in my wife's Church Network last week were in their forties. My daughter-in-law and her two children are not elderly, she's 38 and they all have covid or had it and are getting over it. What world are you living in. The story was published 11 hours ago:

'The coronavirus pandemic is far from over. Week 42 and covid case numbers have increased in 61 countries."

https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-global-pandemic-trend/a-53954594

In the county where I live all summer the average death rate per day was way under one. Now it's up to three a day. How is that back to normal.

https://www.accesskent.com/Health/covid-19-data.htm
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 23rd, 2021 at 2:53:40 PM permalink
rxwine
I got two shots and a booster just the other day. Life's pretty normal.

You went on about how nobody you knew had it at one time. Guess it all finally caught up to you.
October 23rd, 2021 at 3:36:59 PM permalink
Evenbob
I got two shots and a booster just the other day. Life's pretty normal.

You went on about how nobody you knew had it at one time. Guess it all finally caught up to you.

Jeez, that was over a year ago, of course things finally caught up. That's what happens if you wait long enough. You think the pandemic is over and things are normal because you don't listen to the right sources of news. Now that Beijing Joe is president, kind of, all the left-wing news media is really playing down the pandemic where with Trump all they did was play it up. Well it ain't over, it's far from over, in many places is getting worse. Look at Russia, it's so bad their suicide rate is through the roof.
October 23rd, 2021 at 4:01:46 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
No, it's not over.

What's "over" is the ability of Americans to think and respond appropriately.

They're tired of it and are willing to pay whatever price the piper demands in order to return to a perceived sense of normalcy.

Looks like it will be the new normal for awhile.

It's amazing what people can convince themselves to tolerate.