No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 23rd, 2021 at 8:12:41 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
Really? It pains me to read such a stupid post. .

It pains me that you didn't see that he's being obviously sarcastic. Of course he knows that vaccinated people die of covid he's talked about it before.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 23rd, 2021 at 8:59:22 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: kenarman
I am stunned, just stunned that someone can ignore the millions of people in India that have been successfully treated with a drug but some people will ignore that evidence because of politics.

The CVM (Center for Veterinary Medicine) hasn't even approved Ivermectin for treatment of covid19 in animals as yet.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 23rd, 2021 at 9:25:30 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
I am stunned, just stunned that someone can ignore the millions of people in India that have been successfully treated with a drug but some people will ignore that evidence because of politics.

What drug are you talking about and why isn't conservative media all over this
Because its fake news if you are not referring to the vaccine as the successful drug
I'm stunned that you are now depending on medical care in India ROTFL
I'm stunned that you are ignoring our resident DR and instead taking advice out of India of all places
Whats next, a little curry with your Ivermectin
Who's moving to India for better healthcare??????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 23rd, 2021 at 9:26:25 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I think life has returned relatively to normal for most Americans, post-Covid, except for those still obsessively talking about it.

Some people will live; some people will die. A greater percentage of unvaccinated people than vaccinated will die. If someone disagrees with that, then who cares and what makes it worth arguing about?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 23rd, 2021 at 9:30:49 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146

Some people will live; some people will die. A greater percentage of unvaccinated people than vaccinated will die.

The unvaccinated have a recovery rate from covid of 98 to 99%. I'm sure they're very worried about it. Most people who died from covid we're going to die from whatever else they had anyway, that's why they died from covid. It just helped them along. I have lost count of the number of unvaccinated people I know, including myself, who recovered from covid. It's just a really bad case of the flu, it ain't the bubonic plague.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 23rd, 2021 at 9:32:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I think life has returned relatively to normal for most Americans, post-Covid, except for those still obsessively talking about it.

Except for those fired
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32426315/nick-rolovich-washington-state-football-coach-refusing-state-mandated-covid-19-vaccine-source-says

Washington State fires football coach Nick Rolovich, 4 assistants for refusing state-mandated COVID-19 vaccine
Highest paid state employee
Assistants also make good scratch
I cant see any of them being hired again to coach
Its a team sport.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 23rd, 2021 at 9:55:51 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
Except for those fired
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32426315/nick-rolovich-washington-state-football-coach-refusing-state-mandated-covid-19-vaccine-source-says

Washington State fires football coach Nick Rolovich, 4 assistants for refusing state-mandated COVID-19 vaccine
Highest paid state employee
Assistants also make good scratch
I cant see any of them being hired again to coach
Its a team sport.

I guess there are outliers, but employers are going to demand whatever employers are going to demand. There's more than enough information out there that I don't think vaccinated people are telling unvaccinated people anything they haven't heard 482,517 times, give or take one or two...so I imagine being constantly hassled about it is only strengthening their resolve to not get vaccinated.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 23rd, 2021 at 10:05:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I guess there are outliers, but employers are going to demand whatever employers are going to demand. There's more than enough information out there that I don't think vaccinated people are telling unvaccinated people anything they haven't heard 482,517 times, give or take one or two...so I imagine being constantly hassled about it is only strengthening their resolve to not get vaccinated.

It very much it. If they would leave people alone over time they will get comfortable and more will eventually get the vax. But the hassle being given makes me question it more and more.
The President is a fink.
October 23rd, 2021 at 10:23:32 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Yup. Aside from wearing a mask in places where it’s required, my life is back to normal.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 23rd, 2021 at 10:39:20 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
so I imagine being constantly hassled about it is only strengthening their resolve to not get vaccinated.

Too bad. A fact is either a fact or it’s not. Fact denying adults shouldn’t be coddled unless they’re mentally impaired.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?