No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

November 2nd, 2021 at 2:39:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
And, anyone with an ounce of commo sense should accept the answers issues by the CDC and FDA.

Because the government has never lied to us, eh?

Nothing to do with vaccines. Also, that was under the Trump administration, so you can't even blame Biden....

You just do not grasp the concept. It is foolish to believe something just because the government told you to. And you are being a complete sucker if you are saying that they only lied to you under the Trump admin but now that Biden is in charge they can be believed.

You really would have made a great East German.
The President is a fink.
November 2nd, 2021 at 5:39:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Because those two agencies have such a stellar record of telling the truth. Give me a break..

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2020/09/16/how-cdc-failed-local-health-officials-desperate-covid-help/3435762001/

What source of stellar information do you follow? Or do you have a lab in your house?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 2nd, 2021 at 5:47:26 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
What source of stellar information do you follow? Or do you have a lab in your house?

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 2nd, 2021 at 6:57:38 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Because the government has never lied to us, eh?

You just do not grasp the concept. It is foolish to believe something just because the government told you to. And you are being a complete sucker if you are saying that they only lied to you under the Trump admin but now that Biden is in charge they can be believed.

You really would have made a great East German.

It's less foolish than to believe somebody who has no medical credentials and a history of lying about vaccines.

I will trust the CDC and FDA, even under Trump I trusted the CDC and FDA.

I am just pointing out you are citing Biden influencing the CDC as some conspiracy and then post an article during the height of Trump.... So even if the article says what you claim it does, it still defeats your point.....
November 2nd, 2021 at 8:46:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
It's less foolish than to believe somebody who has no medical credentials and a history of lying about vaccines.

I will trust the CDC and FDA, even under Trump I trusted the CDC and FDA.

I am just pointing out you are citing Biden influencing the CDC as some conspiracy and then post an article during the height of Trump.... So even if the article says what you claim it does, it still defeats your point.....

EB posted the article. I am just saying I do not blindly trust government like you do.
The President is a fink.
November 5th, 2021 at 8:22:39 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Another idiot
He took horse paste even though he does not believe Covid exists
WTF
https://globalnews.ca/news/8351684/bc-covid-denier-mak-parhar-dies-coroner-investigating/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 5th, 2021 at 8:31:15 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Four of my wife's cousins or spouse of cousins is in the hospital with covid. 2 are vaccinated and two are not and they are all on ventilators. China right now is going through a third wave of new cases. People who think we're back to normal are totally wrong. One of my wife's cousins couldn't even get into a local hospital because they're full of covid patients. He had to go to another city.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 5th, 2021 at 8:39:47 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Four of my wife's cousins or spouse of cousins is in the hospital with covid. 2 are vaccinated and two are not and they are all on ventilators. China right now is going through a third wave of new cases. People who think we're back to normal are totally wrong. One of my wife's cousins couldn't even get into a local hospital because they're full of covid patients. He had to go to another city.

For some reason I’m beginning to doubt EB’s Covid anecdotes.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 5th, 2021 at 9:35:47 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
For some reason I’m beginning to doubt EB’s Covid anecdotes.

Maybe he lives somewhere else.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 5th, 2021 at 9:36:33 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Just yesterday I found out two friends now have Covid. One was vaccinated but not the other. Sadly, I was hanging out with one of them for two hours the night before they started showing symptoms.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.