No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

November 11th, 2021 at 8:55:11 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Germany Reports Record-High New Coronavirus Cases, Considers New Lockdowns

So much for the pandemic' Jumping the Shark'. It's getting worse by the day.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 11th, 2021 at 9:27:00 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: SOOPOO
When you say ‘in public’, does that include outside?

see: "On Aug. 24, Governor Kate Brown announced a new rule that will require people in Oregon to mask in most public outdoor settings — regardless of vaccination status — where physical distancing is not possible. The rule will go into effect Friday, Aug. 27.

Masks, face coverings or face shields are required in all indoor spaces."

source: https://govstatus.egov.com/or-oha-face-coverings
November 11th, 2021 at 10:05:53 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: missedhervee
see: "On Aug. 24, Governor Kate Brown announced a new rule that will require people in Oregon to mask in most public outdoor settings — regardless of vaccination status — where physical distancing is not possible. The rule will go into effect Friday, Aug. 27.

Masks, face coverings or face shields are required in all indoor spaces."

source: https://govstatus.egov.com/or-oha-face-coverings

Good rule
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 11th, 2021 at 12:33:15 PM permalink
missedhervee
Here's an article explaining inter alia how getting vaccinated reduces your chance of infecting others in the event you experience a break through infection:

https://www.oregonlive.com/health/2021/11/dear-doctor-more-information-on-how-the-covid-19-vaccine-helps-protect-health-care-workers-and-patients.html
November 11th, 2021 at 1:15:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Here's an article explaining inter alia how getting vaccinated reduces your chance of infecting others in the event you experience a break through infection:

https://www.oregonlive.com/health/2021/11/dear-doctor-more-information-on-how-the-covid-19-vaccine-helps-protect-health-care-workers-and-patients.html

Try to imagine how much I care. If you want the vax get it. My body, my choice.

We keep seeing more and more that it is not what you think it is.
The President is a fink.
November 11th, 2021 at 3:24:20 PM permalink
missedhervee
Dude, I really could give a flying "you know what" about how much you care.

Of course you don't care, as it is contrary to your deeply entrenched world view.

Keep on believing that the earth is flat, that we never landed on the moon, and that the election was stolen, whatever it takes to keep you from jumping off a bridge over Biden beating the orange oaf.
November 11th, 2021 at 3:32:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Of course you don't care, as it is contrary to your deeply entrenched world view.

Keep on believing that the earth is flat, that we never landed on the moon, and that the election was stolen, whatever it takes to keep you from jumping off a bridge over Biden beating the orange oaf.

Actually, you do care how much I care. It drives you insane that people like me will not just be compliant little drones doing as told. It drives you nuts that people do not love the masks like people like you said they did last year. It drives you nuts that Biden has not been able to bring the china virus under control as you thought Trump somehow just "let it happen."

You give a flying you know what, we both know you do. If you did not you would not have made such a polite reply.
The President is a fink.
November 11th, 2021 at 4:05:51 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

Triggered aren't we?

Let's go Brandon
November 11th, 2021 at 4:09:16 PM permalink
missedhervee
I like that pic of Trump.
November 11th, 2021 at 4:17:43 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I like that pic of Trump.

LOL LOL LOL