No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

November 20th, 2021 at 1:42:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
EB’s anecdotes often fall apart under the littlest bit of scrutiny.

On the Internet, he can't see all the people rolling their eyes.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 20th, 2021 at 2:24:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
On the Internet, he can't see all the people rolling their eyes.

Go back and check the facts, I had no idea what covid was in February of 2020 nobody did. When it first came out I was skeptical of i, it was until much later maybe May or even June that I started to realize that I probably had it. At first I didn't really pay that much attention to it, nobody did. I just recently went back and looked at the texts that I sent my wife during that time and was remembering just how sick I was. I literally thought I was going to die and I had no idea what was going on. I am in much better condition now, I'm 35lb lighter and I work out everyday with resistance bands for 40 minutes. Those things are amazing , they do everything a set of weights does except they don't take up any room and they are so much easier to use. I paid around $10 for mine at Amazon

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 20th, 2021 at 6:00:48 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Evenbob
I never freak out on any disease,
I barely notice. When my neighbor
drops dead, maybe..

Come on EB this is Feb 4, 2020
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 20th, 2021 at 6:56:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: kenarman
Come on EB this is Feb 4, 2020

Come on what. Took me a long time to take covid seriously, months and months. Probably until the fall of 2020. I had it but I didn't die from it, I didn't get hospitalized from it, I was sick but I survived. And I didn't even know it was coviid for I don't know how long I have to go and look. I don't understand what this conversation is about. I had covid oh, didn't know what it was at the time, didn't find out till much later, didn't take covid seriously for a long time, I thought it was a hoax. All of that is right there on this forum all you have to do is go look for it. I remember when I said my doctor thought I had covid everybody here laughed and laughed and laughed at how stupid that was. How can you say I had covid without testing. He never said it definitively, he said there's a good chance I had it in his opinion off the record I had it. It's not in my medical record, he didn't write it down, it was way too long after the fact. I never want to see him when I was sick I told him about it that summer. Right now so many people in my wife's extended family have covid and are in the hospital she can keep up with it. And at least half of them have been vaccinated. Now they're saying the big mistake they made was they didn't tell people this didn't protect you from getting from getting covid. It just kept you from getting sicker when you did get it. And even that's not true and ready cases.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 21st, 2021 at 2:30:53 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
and I work out everyday with resistance bands for 40 minutes. Those things are amazing , they do everything a set of weights does except they don't take up any room and they are so much easier to use. I paid around $10 for mine at Amazon

Elastic resistance bands can cause serious eye injuries and blindness.

"Ultimately, exercise resistance bands can cause a wide spectrum of ocular injuries, many leading to long-term vision loss. As such, we recommend that patients strongly consider using eye protection such as goggles or glasses while using resistance bands for exercise. Ocular injuries resulting from exercise resistance bands should receive follow-up care with an ophthalmologist."

News anchor suffers serious eye injury after an exercise band hit her in the face.

Water jugs when you can’t get to the gym:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I_93MCgk90
November 21st, 2021 at 9:31:59 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Tanko

News anchor suffers serious eye injury after an exercise band hit her in the face.

The world is full of idiots I guarantee there are 100 times more injuries caused by free weights then there are by exercise bands. I used to do weight training it's really easy to injure yourself lifting weights.
November 21st, 2021 at 9:52:13 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Eh, I removed one of those command strip hooks where you pull the bottom stretchy thing down and it comes off your wall without damaging the wall. I should have had a glove on. It only stretched a couple inches and whacked my finger pretty hard.

But you have two eyes. So I see your point, you can afford to lose one.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 21st, 2021 at 3:30:33 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
Austria on lockdown
Or was it Australia.
Nope, Austria
It ain't over
Get vaccinated
Get your booster
Its scary out there

Scientists mystified why Africans escape Covid without vaccine, and why Austria has a higher percentage of positive Covid patients vaccinated than not vaxxed.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 21st, 2021 at 6:43:37 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

Scientists mystified why Africans escape Covid without vaccine, and why Austria has a higher percentage of positive Covid patients vaccinated than not vaxxed.

This virus is insidious
Africa is a mystery
Austria is a mystery
As to the video
23min?????????
Not even Ron Paul. A pinch hitter instead.
I don't watch talking heads for 23 min unless its the band
I don't live in Austria, Australia or Africa, I live in America and I forsee another covid wave this fall. Thankfully I'm boosted. I need all the help I can get against this virus
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 22nd, 2021 at 4:37:22 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: rxwine
But you have two eyes. So I see your point, you can afford to lose one.

Harry Reid used to boast he could do 500 reps with an elastic band.

Until it snapped and blinded him in one eye. Imprint of the strap on his chin and neck.