1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

December 29th, 2021 at 9:22:27 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: OnceDear
[

Hi Ron,
Not so much a joke as a rather controversial outside opinion.
You seem to have one party hell bent on suppressing your opportunity to change leadership. And they seem to be getting more brazen and uncontrolled. The veneer was peeled off under trump. I wish your nation luck in maintaining a two party system where both parties are patriotic. If you can get a few independents or even a third party, that would be marvelous. How about 50 parties :o)

Allowing unsecured voting is as much a danger to our system as suppressing the vote. Delaware has more restrictive voting rules in some areas of the process than many other states yet you hear little about it.

I am for having to ID yourself to vote. I am also for free ID and for figuring out how to help the few older people out there who have no birth certificates get IDs. I don't want to suppress the vote; I want the vote to be verified and legitimate. IDs help do that. Just sending out ballots and not having to prove anything does not.

The election was not stolen but the crap that keeps coming up with not allowing observers or placing them too far away to observe, voting boxes seemingly coming out of nowhere at weird times, sudden closures of counting sites for hours, etc. undermines trust in the process. The States need to fix that...the Presidential election is the Olympics of our elections and they should have their systems running smoothly for that set of elections and all others.

I don't consider many politicians truly patriotic. If they were, more of them would put their careers as politicians on the line to fight for what they believe is right. did Joe Biden EVER do that?

Anyway, we are way off topic here and should suspend ourselves.
December 29th, 2021 at 9:31:46 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Not only has dear leader poopy pants crop dusting dementia joey bidumb, with the benefit of 3 vaccines, have more chinese flu deaths under his regime that President Trump, now this:

Covid News: U.S. Daily Record for Cases Is Broken

Quote:
The U.S. record for daily coronavirus cases has been broken, as two highly contagious variants — Delta and Omicron — have converged to disrupt holiday travel and gatherings, deplete hospital staffs and plunge the United States into another long winter.

I'm soooooooo glad that bidumb had such a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat plan to control the chinese flu. LMFAO

Yes, the above in italics is sarcasm.

Let's go Brandon
December 29th, 2021 at 9:49:29 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Not only has dear leader poopy pants crop dusting dementia joey bidumb, with the benefit of 3 vaccines, have more chinese flu deaths under his regime that President Trump, now this:

Quick, someone do a state-by-state breakdown of Covid deaths per 100k since Biden took office.

I’m guessing a bunch of poorly-vaxxed red states would be at the top of the list.

In other words: no one cares. Survival of the smartest.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 29th, 2021 at 9:53:10 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC
Quote: OnceDear
[

Hi Ron,
Not so much a joke as a rather controversial outside opinion.
You seem to have one party hell bent on suppressing your opportunity to change leadership. And they seem to be getting more brazen and uncontrolled. The veneer was peeled off under trump. I wish your nation luck in maintaining a two party system where both parties are patriotic. If you can get a few independents or even a third party, that would be marvelous. How about 50 parties :o)

Allowing unsecured voting is as much a danger to our system as suppressing the vote. Delaware has more restrictive voting rules in some areas of the process than many other states yet you hear little about it.

I am for having to ID yourself to vote. I am also for free ID and for figuring out how to help the few older people out there who have no birth certificates get IDs. I don't want to suppress the vote; I want the vote to be verified and legitimate. IDs help do that. Just sending out ballots and not having to prove anything does not.

The election was not stolen but the crap that keeps coming up with not allowing observers or placing them too far away to observe, voting boxes seemingly coming out of nowhere at weird times, sudden closures of counting sites for hours, etc. undermines trust in the process. The States need to fix that...the Presidential election is the Olympics of our elections and they should have their systems running smoothly for that set of elections and all others.

I don't consider many politicians truly patriotic. If they were, more of them would put their careers as politicians on the line to fight for what they believe is right. did Joe Biden EVER do that?

If anyone wants to start a bipartisan process to address voting changes I'm for it. That's not what I'm hearing from the Republicans or anyone for that matter. So, screw them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 29th, 2021 at 10:10:22 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: RonC

Hmmmm. we are off topic. Let's forgive ourselves, but try to get back to covid, which is, of course, not political at all :o)
December 29th, 2021 at 10:29:01 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
n Italian anti-vaxxer and COVID-denier who sparked outrage after declaring himself a “plague spreader” and boasting about how he walked around sick and maskless in a supermarket is now dead of COVID-19, according to local media reports.

Maurizio Buratti, also known as Mauro from Mantua, died in a Verona hospital Monday, just a few weeks after he was hospitalized. He was 61.

Arrivederci.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/self-proclaimed-plague-spreader-dies-of-covid-after-boasting-about-maskless-grocery-store-stunt/ar-AASeEUC?ocid=undefined
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 29th, 2021 at 3:27:12 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
..... Maybe if he cared about the working man as much as he cares about illegal aliens things would start to improve.
...I just saw this, man what a great way of saying it!
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 29th, 2021 at 4:18:04 PM permalink
ams288

Florida COVID update: State surpasses 4 million cases and breaks single-day case record

Who are we blaming today? Biden or FatSantis?

You righties gotta get on the same page. According to fleaswatter cases are important and a sign of a Biden failure. According to jcw no one cares about case numbers, only deaths matter.
December 29th, 2021 at 4:42:41 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288

Florida COVID update: State surpasses 4 million cases and breaks single-day case record

Who are we blaming today? Biden or FatSantis?

You righties gotta get on the same page. According to fleaswatter cases are important and a sign of a Biden failure. According to jcw no one cares about case numbers, only deaths matter.

I really don't care about either chinese flu deaths or cases.

I just enjoy showing how incompetent dear leader poopy pants crop dusting dementia joey bidumb, who promised to "SHUT DOWN THE VIRUS" is.

Hmmmmm,

I wonder the ordering of 500 million chinese flu tests is coming along?

Let's go Brandon
December 29th, 2021 at 5:34:22 PM permalink
ams288

I really don't care about either chinese flu deaths or cases.

(full post not quoted - irrelevant blather omitted)

Noted.

So we can all just continue to ignore any of your trolling attempts focused on case or death numbers.