No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

February 19th, 2022 at 10:29:56 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
Not just the horse paste version. The actual human prescription version that our righties touted is also no better than a placebo.

Duh.

You trust forbes.com. I don’t. Why do you?
February 20th, 2022 at 4:07:15 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mooseton

My mind hasn’t been ruined by right wing rags like Breitbart, ZeroHedge, Fox, etc.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 20th, 2022 at 5:45:58 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mooseton

Are you taking horse paste?
If Forbes says not to take horse paste I won't
Because Forbes is against human consumption of horse paste, you will ingest it?????????
Is this some kind of own the libs dumb stunt
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 20th, 2022 at 7:23:46 AM permalink
terapined
God save the Queen
https://abcnews.go.com/International/britains-queen-elizabeth-tests-positive-covid/story?id=83012633
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 20th, 2022 at 9:10:11 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
I always knew horse paste was BS

Forbes: Ivermectin Doesn't Help Covid Patients, Study Finds.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacharysmith/2022/02/18/ivermectin-doesnt-help-covid-patients-study-finds/
you

Interesting that you totally called down the studies out of India that showed some benefit because, well it was India. Now you are touting a study out of Malaysia. Seems rather inconsistent and biased on your part.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 20th, 2022 at 1:24:00 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
you

Interesting that you totally called down the studies out of India that showed some benefit because, well it was India. Now you are touting a study out of Malaysia. Seems rather inconsistent and biased on your part.

It's horse paste
You need a better source then a remote village in India to get me to take horse paste.
A remote village in India might be good enough for Trumpers to take animal medicine, not me.
February 20th, 2022 at 3:00:08 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
It's horse paste
You need a better source then a remote village in India to get me to take horse paste.
A remote village in India might be good enough for Trumpers to take animal medicine, not me.

You only show your own lack of knowledge by calling it 'horse paste'. It is a widely subscribed internal treatment for humans for non Covid reasons. It is also an internal medicine in veterinary practice although it also sometimes used as an external ointment on animals.

It was used much more generally in India than a remote village, you should really stop listening to left wing fake news.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 20th, 2022 at 3:25:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You only show your own lack of knowledge by calling it 'horse paste'. It is a widely subscribed internal treatment for humans for non Covid reasons.

“For non Covid reasons” being the key phrase there.

We now know it doesn’t do Jack sh** for Covid reasons.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 20th, 2022 at 3:39:33 PM permalink
terapined
You only show your own lack of knowledge by calling it 'horse paste'. It is a widely subscribed internal treatment for humans for non Covid reasons. It is also an internal medicine in veterinary practice although it also sometimes used as an external ointment on animals.

It was used much more generally in India than a remote village, you should really stop listening to left wing fake news.

Bear in mind this is the Caronavirus thread! I have no doubt horse paste is a good thing but what does it have to do with the virus discussed in this thread.

I'll take anything the majority of the medical community agree on. Even a treatment tested in a remote village in India as long as that treatment and success is replicated by the medical community in this country. What I don't trust is when the small remote village differs from the general medical community in this country.
February 21st, 2022 at 12:08:47 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cdc-isnt-publishing-large-portions-124915536.html

The CDC for two years has known the best way to obtain Covid infection data is from wastewater treatment plants, and although they have collected much of this data do not feel the facts should be released to the public. Rather instead obtaining results from other country's.

Lie, deny and alibi, a well paying government career.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW