No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

February 21st, 2022 at 12:45:32 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-anchor-returns-confirms-172951524.html
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 21st, 2022 at 1:11:00 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-anchor-returns-confirms-172951524.html

Vaccinated but has had cancer and has MS…the vaccine was less effective but he says that he was told he would not have made it without it because it did help some…
February 28th, 2022 at 3:28:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Gov of Nevada has an interesting evening.

Quote:
In a cell phone video obtained and published by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, a man briefly puts his arm around Sisolak and asks if he is the governor.

"This is amazing," the man says. "I can't tell you what a piece of f---ing sh-- you are."

"Sorry to hear that," Sisolak replied, stepping away.

Sisolak and his wife began to walk away. The first man repeatedly asks Sisolak where his security is, while another man begins to yell about a far-right conspiracy theory about a medicine that does not help treat the coronavirus.

"Wait 'til we find all the money that flowed his way," the second man says. "Yeah, hiding the hydroxychloroquine."

At the same time, the first man accused Sisolak of being a part of the New World Order, another far-right conspiracy theory with roots in anti-Semitism, and of working for China. The two men followed the Sisolaks outside as they leave the restaurant.

"We should string you up by a lamppost right now," the second man screams. "You know what they do to traitors? They hang traitors."

The Review-Journal reported that the incident appeared to take place at a Mexican restaurant west of the Las Vegas Strip.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nevada-governor-faces-violent-threats-at-vegas-restaurant/ar-AAUqNnL?ocid=msedgntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 28th, 2022 at 3:31:24 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine

Sounds like a typical Republican these days…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 28th, 2022 at 4:11:02 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Morons. Everyone knows Sissylak works for California and Newsom, not China.
February 28th, 2022 at 10:53:19 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: rquiredusername
Morons. Everyone knows Sissylak works for California and Newsom, not China.

He had a chance to kill him. Many people want that.
February 28th, 2022 at 11:14:20 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
These guys must have learned that they should harass government officials from Maxine Waters.

Three things…I don’t believe in harassment when not at public/official events (let them alone when they go out to dinner). Don’t touch people or get in their personal space. Don’t make threats of violence—just say that you will work to get them out of office.

I am not “for” either side doing things like happened to the Governor.
March 1st, 2022 at 5:56:28 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Dee Snider of Twisted Sister.

Quote:

Ukrainian's are finding determination and resolve with the help of a 1984 song by an American rock band.

"I absolutely approve of Ukrainians using 'We're Not Gonna Take It' as their battlecry. My grandfather was Ukrainian, before it was swallowed up by the USSR after WW2. This can't happen to these people again!" Dee tweeted over the weekend.

"People are asking me why I endorsed the use of "We're Not Gonna Take It" for the Ukrainian people and did not for the anti-maskers," he tweeted. "Well, one use is for a righteous battle against oppression; the other is a infantile feet stomping against an inconvenience."
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 1st, 2022 at 6:32:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
These guys must have learned that they should harass government officials from Maxine Waters.

Three things…I don’t believe in harassment when not at public/official events (let them alone when they go out to dinner). Don’t touch people or get in their personal space. Don’t make threats of violence—just say that you will work to get them out of office.

I am not “for” either side doing things like happened to the Governor.

Ron “both sides” C strikes again.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 2nd, 2022 at 6:48:54 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Ron “both sides” C strikes again.
. Because his head isn’t up his ass and he tells it like it is you deride him? That says more about you than him. But we knew that already. I’ve met with many politicians whose policies I don’t agree with. Never been disrespectful to a one of them. The public’s lack of decorum was egged on by our chief lack of decorum guy (Trump). Apparently was taken to new heights by Boebert and MTG at the SOTU speech.

As I’ve said before…. Politicians are more than just the sum of their policies. It’s why Trump lost.

Edit…. Can a mod move this out of coronavirus thread?