No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

January 1st, 2023 at 1:35:55 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
The ability to speak freely in the US is more restricted now then it was during the McCarthy era.

Fact check: false.

(Duh)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 1st, 2023 at 1:39:20 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Of course my Russian comment is a little over the top but I am dumbfounded that the average person in the US either doesn't see and/or doesn't care how much their rights have been eroded. The ability to speak freely in the US is more restricted now then it was during the McCarthy era.

I would be very interested in what speech of yours that was not threatening was restricted? I don't think I have ever had anything I said restricted. Some idiots misconstrue free speech with being able to say anything anywhere they want. I have stood in my yard or a public park and said many things that no one tried to stop me from saying.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 1st, 2023 at 3:22:10 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: DRich
I would be very interested in what speech of yours that was not threatening was restricted? I don't think I have ever had anything I said restricted. Some idiots misconstrue free speech with being able to say anything anywhere they want. I have stood in my yard or a public park and said many things that no one tried to stop me from saying.

Start with the Twitter Files. They document all the items that were censored on Twitter by the FBI, many of them were true.

The CEO of Twitter was James Baker formerly the FBI's General Counsel. He was deeply involved in the fake Russian n ews during Trumps election. Musk has since fired him. If you don't know the files were on a restricted server and document the interaction between Twitter employees and the FBI. The files are now available to the public because Musk has hired people to look through thousands of files and release them to the public.

Go back to my original post on this topic up thread where Medical teaching/researching doctors reported they were scared they would lose their funding if they expressed concerns over what was being reported by Fauci.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 1st, 2023 at 6:57:51 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Start with the Twitter Files. They document all the items that were censored on Twitter by the FBI, many of them were true.

The CEO of Twitter was James Baker formerly the FBI's General Counsel. He was deeply involved in the fake Russian n ews during Trumps election. Musk has since fired him. If you don't know the files were on a restricted server and document the interaction between Twitter employees and the FBI. The files are now available to the public because Musk has hired people to look through thousands of files and release them to the public.

Go back to my original post on this topic up thread where Medical teaching/researching doctors reported they were scared they would lose their funding if they expressed concerns over what was being reported by Fauci.

Why are you so obsessed with private property Twitter
I barely go there. How am I not free if I pretty much ignore Twitter.
It's just short blips
It's meaningless fluff
If I am looking for medical advice, I'm certainly not going to Twitter.
Maybe youtube with their long content :-)
It's so weird the right wing is so so so obsessed with Twitter.
Everybody goes to Wikipedia for facts. Gotta be a clown to check Twitter for facts :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 1st, 2023 at 8:16:11 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: terapined
Why are you so obsessed with private property Twitter
I barely go there. How am I not free if I pretty much ignore Twitter.
It's just short blips
It's meaningless fluff
If I am looking for medical advice, I'm certainly not going to Twitter.
Maybe youtube with their long content :-)
It's so weird the right wing is so so so obsessed with Twitter.
Everybody goes to Wikipedia for facts. Gotta be a clown to check Twitter for facts :-)

You are definitely a blue pill kinda guy TP. It appears you don't even know the red pills exist.
January 2nd, 2023 at 4:17:34 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
You are definitely a blue pill kinda guy TP. It appears you don't even know the red pills exist.

You don't the foggiest idea what freedom of speech is. You keep ranting about twitter private property as if it's public property which it isn't. Why??????????????????
I just deleted Twitter
It's meaningless
I'm still FREE :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 2nd, 2023 at 6:24:49 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

What does this even mean?

Your posts are becoming incomprehensible…. They used to just be misguided and factually wrong.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 2nd, 2023 at 7:28:27 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

As I asked, what free speech of yours was prohibited?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 2nd, 2023 at 7:29:53 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: ams288
What does this even mean?

Your posts are becoming incomprehensible…. They used to just be misguided and factually wrong.

I am sure that TP would get he is a movie type, but for those that have never watched the Matrix.

"As narrated, the blue pill will allow the subject to remain in the fabricated reality of the Matrix; the red serves as a "location device" to locate the subject's body in the real world and to prepare them to be "unplugged" from the Matrix. "
January 2nd, 2023 at 7:33:40 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: DRich
As I asked, what free speech of yours was prohibited?

Censorship is prohibiting free speech. Was I personally censored, no. Is my freedom effected if .Gov hides what is happening in the world from me, yes.