6 mg butt kicking

Page 8 of 8« First<5678
December 31st, 2022 at 9:17:02 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: gamerfreak
I’ve been nicotine free for about a month now.

I was starting to use a whole tin of 6mg Zyn each day, and got tired of wanting to have a pouch in my mouth every waking hour. My dentist also said I had some gum recession and I’m worried the nicotine pouches can cause that or make it worse.

I went cold Turkey and didn’t have any withdrawal. If I had to guess, I’ll get stressed out at some point and start using again.

You mean like a trigger? It's not uncommon for people trying to avoid something like binges, then be thrown off and upset and consume a pint of ice cream for instance.

I helps to be aware that it may happen sooner or later and be able to recognize it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 31st, 2022 at 9:47:20 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I’ve been nicotine free for about a month now.

I was starting to use a whole tin of 6mg Zyn each day, and got tired of wanting to have a pouch in my mouth every waking hour. My dentist also said I had some gum recession and I’m worried the nicotine pouches can cause that or make it worse.

I went cold Turkey and didn’t have any withdrawal. If I had to guess, I’ll get stressed out at some point and start using again.

Congrats, don't give up!
December 31st, 2022 at 6:36:16 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: rxwine
You mean like a trigger? It's not uncommon for people trying to avoid something like binges, then be thrown off and upset and consume a pint of ice cream for instance.

I helps to be aware that it may happen sooner or later and be able to recognize it.

I guess I haven’t decided that I never want to use nicotine again.

The problem when you do something all day every day, it no longer becomes a treat, or something you can turn to relax, relieve stress, concentrate, work, etc. it just becomes something you suddenly need do to get to baseline again.
December 31st, 2022 at 7:58:38 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I guess I haven’t decided that I never want to use nicotine again.

The problem when you do something all day every day, it no longer becomes a treat, or something you can turn to relax, relieve stress, concentrate, work, etc. it just becomes something you suddenly need do to get to baseline again.

More than a few people quit and restart addictions over and over. As long as you don't become fatalistic about it and give up trying you haven't failed. Sometimes you just have to find your own way that works for you to do it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 14th, 2023 at 2:29:27 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I have tried probably the best nicotine pouch today that I have had in a long time. Rogue Apple 6mg. I have not seen an apple flavored nicotine pouch ever before this (which is surprising because this and peach are the best dip flavors.) The taste is refreshingly brilliant, and two of the 6mg give the perfect nicotine level.

I highly recommend for anyone who like apples (and is an adult tobacco user.)

The best flavor, good nicotine level, perfection.

Page 8 of 8« First<5678