No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

October 22nd, 2020 at 2:47:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan

Trump inherited a good economy and because he ignored and lied to us about the pandemic, he f**ked it up. It’s the smart Americans that know this. The dumb Americans you speak of are probably talking about Hunter Biden right now.

Ignored it? When? He was out in front of it in January and took major actions from the beginning.

Ignored it? How? Why do liberals keep saying this nonsense?
The President is a fink.
October 22nd, 2020 at 7:40:29 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
And the American people are just not smart enough to foresee the business crushing, corporation crushing policies of a Biden/Harris administration.

WTF
Was the economy shrinking or growing during the Obama years???????
I dont have the foggiest idea where this business crushing BS is coming from.
Is the same source for this the same source that determined falsely that Biden was close to a potted plant?
The economy grew under Obama and I expect Biden to govern as Obama governed.
I expect Biden to call Obama for advice on a regular basis
I vote on a lot of issues. Of course I want the market to go up, my retirement is kinda depending on it
but
I am not greedy
I vote due to a multitude of issues, not just the market.
The big huge issue today is the VIRUS
I want a WH that listens to science. Current WH does not.
The market dont mean jack to me if I catch this insidious virus and die
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 22nd, 2020 at 8:41:30 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: Tripdufan
Trump inherited a good economy and because he ignored and lied to us about the pandemic, he f**ked it up
Oh, this is precious. Libbie governors shut down their states and destroy their own economy, yet it's Trump's fault?!?!

The TDS is strong with this one... 🤣🤣

Quote: kenarman
The Chinese invest through Hunter
The company invested in has restricted military technology
Hunters papa approves the investment
China ends up with the restricted technology in their jets.

Grade 6 level reading simple enough?
+100

Then again, maybe he's been partaking in his favorite activity. 😂😂
October 22nd, 2020 at 8:47:20 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Btw, has anyone noticed that none of the mainstream media outlets have referred to Hunter Biden as a possible "pedophile"??

Looks like AZ defeats the libbies again lol! 👍👍
October 22nd, 2020 at 9:12:24 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The latest rat to jump off the
sinking Biden ship has provided
a 'treasure trove' of documents
to authorities. Among them are
texts that mention Joe Biden
by name. I hope Joe goes to
a minimum security prison, he's
too old for the real thing.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 22nd, 2020 at 9:22:28 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Watch Donny cry about getting “tough questions” from 60 Minutes:

https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/status/1319302033879535617?s=21

Why would he release this interview early? It does NOT make him look good.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 22nd, 2020 at 10:15:43 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Crowd shot at the Obama rally in PA.
Pic speaks for itself.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 22nd, 2020 at 11:48:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 22nd, 2020 at 2:06:41 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I think I experienced some voter intimidation. The obese poll lady audibly farted as I got next to her.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 22nd, 2020 at 2:43:52 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I am extraordinarily proud of myself. I officially voted via mail today, and am using certified mail and the county election board ballot tracker to make sure my vote is counted.

I am glad that I voted in a responsible way (my first time voting by mail while actually being home). I am also happy to avoid the insane early voting lines (I can only imagine what actual election day will be like). I hope most people who are voting by mail are using systems such as certified mail and election board ballot trackers to make sure their vote is counted.

I am aware that my vote for President means nothing because of the electoral college my state is a lock anyway (for the Rs, but I am happy that I will raise Biden's popular vote win count), but I am more concerned with some local votes (such the Coroner, a Funeral Pallor owner is running against a Physician, which is absurd, I don't know how anyone other than a Physician should be allowed to be the coroner, anyway that is getting off topic). And, also a state referendum:

"Shall the Constitution of Georgia be amended to waive sovereign immunity and allow the people of Georgia to petition the superior court for relief from governmental acts done outside the scope of lawful authority or which violate the laws of this state, the Constitution of Georgia, or the Constitution of the United States?" [1]

The only logical answer to this is, no. This is absurd that it is even on the ballot (I am guessing this is some BLM pressured nonsense that is getting the support of some "limited government" conservatives as well as the extreme left, always a dangerous combo).

A lot of people skip these votes because they are unsure or just guess a random selection, it is important to research all of the questions on the ballot, as they are likely to impact your life far more than vote for President (especially if you live in a state where it is a lock). You should always research every voting option even obscure positions such as Soil and Water Conservation Committee members and Coroner that most people don't even glance at, because many of these positions can influence policies that will effect your day to day life.

[1] https://cccdn.blob.core.windows.net/cdn/Files/Elections/Election%20Archive/2020/2020%20Constitutional%20Amendments%20and%20Statewide%20Referendum%20Questions.pdf