No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

October 23rd, 2020 at 2:04:05 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Anyone notice that NOBODY in the mainstream media is talking about the fact that Creepy Joe got confused last night and thought he was debating Abraham Lincoln?!?!

He literally called Trump ABRAHAM LINCOLN!!!

You can't make this stuff up!
October 23rd, 2020 at 2:08:27 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
Anyone notice that NOBODY in the mainstream media is talking about the fact that Creepy Joe got confused last night and thought he was debating Abraham Lincoln?!?!

He literally called Trump ABRAHAM LINCOLN!!!

lol

It seems like you are the confused one.

He was making fun of Donny for comparing himself to Abe. Donny got confused about it too. He’s not used to people mocking him to his face (they only do it behind his back).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 23rd, 2020 at 7:31:07 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Well recently I’ve been going back and forth with EB about the prospects of this election. I expect a landslide by Biden. The work by the Dems to get millions of mail in votes, millions of early votes, thousands of new voters due to changing demographics, the generally negative feeling about Trump’s pandemic handling, and the individual gaffes from Trump override the abysmal entire policy plank of the Democrats. If Trump wins after poll after poll showing Biden winning basically all of the battleground states, and even a few that were considered Red, how can I ever look at a poll again and care? Soooooo..... I’m getting ready to eat crow if Trump wins...... Bob.... will you be willing to eat crow if Biden wins? You can cook it with your turnip fries and funny bread...
October 23rd, 2020 at 8:19:19 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
Well recently I’ve been going back and forth with EB about the prospects of this election. I expect a landslide by Biden. The work by the Dems to get millions of mail in votes, millions of early votes, thousands of new voters due to changing demographics, the generally negative feeling about Trump’s pandemic handling, and the individual gaffes from Trump override the abysmal entire policy plank of the Democrats. If Trump wins after poll after poll showing Biden winning basically all of the battleground states, and even a few that were considered Red, how can I ever look at a poll again and care? Soooooo..... I’m getting ready to eat crow if Trump wins...... Bob.... will you be willing to eat crow if Biden wins? You can cook it with your turnip fries and funny bread...

I'm quoting the whole post
because most of it is wrong.
Mail in votes so your base
can vote? So what. How many
Dems are voting for Trump
this time.

In every state there are more
new Repubs registering than
Dems. Sometimes 3 times more.

Pandemic? Every poll shows the
number one concern for voters
is the economy. And Trump
has a stellar record there.

Trump's gaffs? You must be joking.

In the battleground states Trump
is ahead in FL, AZ, MI, tied in OH
almost tied in PA.

You don't even mention the most
important demo. Trump is killing
it with Blacks and Hispanics.
He's going to get a ton of votes
he didn't get in 16. Thos.e are
important because they're in
states that effect the EC

And Trump's approval rating
is over 50%. No incumbent
in history has ever lost with an
approval over 50%.

Biden came in 5th in the NH
primary. No candidate who
didn't win NH was never
elected president.

And the big one. Trump
rallies are gigantic events,
thousands and thousands
show up. And onsite polling
shows at least a 3rd of them
are registered Dems. Biden
has an event and a few stragglers
appear, or nobody does. Obama
had a Biden rally on Wed and
almost nobody was there.
The excitement for feeble old
Joe in nonexistent.

I didn't even mention Laptopgate
because I don't have to.

You base your prediction on
your hatred for Trump. TDS
really screws with your mind.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 24th, 2020 at 4:31:40 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
didn't win NH was never
elected president.

October 24th, 2020 at 5:14:12 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: Evenbob
I'm quoting the whole post
because most of it is wrong.
Mail in votes so your base
can vote? So what. How many
Dems are voting for Trump
this time.

In every state there are more
new Repubs registering than
Dems. Sometimes 3 times more.

Pandemic? Every poll shows the
number one concern for voters
is the economy. And Trump
has a stellar record there.

Trump's gaffs? You must be joking.

In the battleground states Trump
is ahead in FL, AZ, MI, tied in OH
almost tied in PA.

You don't even mention the most
important demo. Trump is killing
it with Blacks and Hispanics.
He's going to get a ton of votes
he didn't get in 16. Thos.e are
important because they're in
states that effect the EC

And Trump's approval rating
is over 50%. No incumbent
in history has ever lost with an
approval over 50%.

didn't win NH was never
elected president.

And the big one. Trump
rallies are gigantic events,
thousands and thousands
show up. And onsite polling
shows at least a 3rd of them
are registered Dems. Biden
has an event and a few stragglers
appear, or nobody does. Obama
had a Biden rally on Wed and
almost nobody was there.
The excitement for feeble old
Joe in nonexistent.

I didn't even mention Laptopgate
because I don't have to.

You base your prediction on
your hatred for Trump. TDS
really screws with your mind.
. I promise you I don’t have TDS, or BDS as some on the other side have said. Politics does not dominate my life, or thoughts. It falls far behind golf, sports, travel, family, etc... But thanks for the reply. The most shocking statement to me you made is that ‘in EVERY’state there are more new Repubs than Dems.’ Is that really true? Tanko? Paco?
October 24th, 2020 at 5:40:49 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Thanks EB! I found that Florida, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania have ALL had substantially more new Repubs than Dems. How this is not BIG news on the major news (LOL!) outlets like CNN, MSNBC, etc... is ..... well.... more evidence of their desire to squelch positive Trump news and focus only on negative Trump news. It IS possible that this phenomenon is based on the Dems overall ‘give it all away for free’ platform, backing of racist, violent group BLM, etc....

It helps to explain the total incongruity between the betting odds and the supposedly unbiased polls CNN and MSNBC tout.
October 24th, 2020 at 6:06:30 AM permalink
ams288
Thanks EB! I found that Florida, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania have ALL had substantially more new Repubs than Dems. How this is not BIG news on the major news (LOL!) outlets like CNN, MSNBC, etc... is ..... well.... more evidence of their desire to squelch positive Trump news and focus only on negative Trump news. It IS possible that this phenomenon is based on the Dems overall ‘give it all away for free’ platform, backing of racist, violent group BLM, etc....

It helps to explain the total incongruity between the betting odds and the supposedly unbiased polls CNN and MSNBC tout.

Are these first-time voters, or previously unaffiliated voters who have switched their registration to Republican?
October 24th, 2020 at 7:38:15 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: ams288
Are these first-time voters, or previously unaffiliated voters who have switched their registration to Republican?
. My attention span is limited! It is a Washington Post article from a day or two ago. I think it was new registrants but I wouldn’t bet on my recollection. Either way, I’m stunned. I would have thought for sure that the Dems were the ones getting more new registrants with so many ads about ‘Go Vote’ and the like. You have been the one anti-Trump guy who has consistently been wary of the pro Biden polls.
October 24th, 2020 at 8:58:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Thanks EB! I found that Florida, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania have ALL had substantially more new Repubs than Dems. How this is not BIG news on the major news (LOL!) outlets like CNN, MSNBC, etc... is ..... well.... more evidence of their desire to squelch positive Trump news and focus only on negative Trump news.

How is this big news. It's a yawner and meaningless
I'm a registered republican
This just represents your absurd demand for the media to report on BS
Fox and Breitbart are reporting that Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
I could care less. No way I demand they report trump failures. Its absurd. Yet you feel the opposite regarding CNN.
If you are just getting all your news from fox or CNN, you are severely misinformed
I go to the internet for news
Totally unfiltered as I decide what stories to read or watch
People that watch fox or CNN are letting complete strangers decide what news they should hear. Talk about dumb
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"