petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
I certainly care
But
Biden crime family??????????????????
Its straight out of sleazy smear city gutter
Give me something chew on , not BS
Just watch 3 minutes [or any amount] from 19:00 to 22, this is a Rogan show with GG.

The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 31st, 2020 at 4:29:12 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
Just watch 3 minutes [or any amount] from 19:00 to 22, this is a Rogan show with GG.

What does Snowden have to do
with the Biden Crime Family.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 31st, 2020 at 4:42:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob

Unfair! Trump knows Biden will
end fracking and put millions
out of work.

Fingers crossed!

Fracking sucks.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 31st, 2020 at 4:57:27 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I gave you 3 min
I have to admit I am apathetic to the case
My overall thinking, the NSA is snooping, it sucks but it's not really news. They've always spyed and always will spy. It is what it is. Unfortunately not much can be done about it regardless of who is President
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 31st, 2020 at 5:00:55 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
Fingers crossed!

Fracking sucks.

For people depending on clean ground water, I think it does suck.
Maybe ok in desolate unpopulated areas like a lot of New Mexico.
That's why I think this needs to be a local issue.
Water is life
If its effecting anybodies water supply, its gotta stop
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 31st, 2020 at 5:10:03 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

Joe Rogan had Alex Jones on the day before, same nonsense, but at least Alex Jones is far more entertaining.
October 31st, 2020 at 5:27:00 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Evenbob

What does Snowden have to do
with the Biden Crime Family.
Biden forced Snowden to end up in Russia, after by strongarming several other country's that would have accepted him. Ecuador, Cuba etc.

Barrack & Joe ran on a platform of protecting whistleblowers. They got more condemned than any other president. Snowden exposed all the spying that the .gov is doing round the clock on everyone.

Democracy is when the government is afraid of the people, tyranny is when the people are afraid of the gov. or something like that.

Who was it that exposed the fact that they were using the IRS to go after they're enemy's?
October 31st, 2020 at 5:42:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Gandler

Joe Rogan had Alex Jones on the day before, same nonsense, but at least Alex Jones is far more entertaining.
Did you watch any on this episode and disagree with it? What nonsense are you referring to?
October 31st, 2020 at 5:44:04 PM permalink
petroglyph

I gave you 3 min
I gave to admit I am apathetic to the case
My overall thinking, the NSA is snooping, it sucks but it's not really news. They've always spyed and always will spy. It is what it is. Unfortunately not much can be done about it regardless of who is President
Just trying to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushing and shoving, Buffet. Thanks for your time.
October 31st, 2020 at 5:45:50 PM permalink
terapined

I gave you 3 min
I gave to admit I am apathetic to the case
Just trying to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushing and shoving, Buffet. Thanks for your time.

Some issues push my buttons
Some dont