No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

October 31st, 2020 at 6:19:22 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
This is their plan. They know they are losing.

I’ve said for months that their only play will be to try to stop the votes from being counted.

Quote:
“Trump advisers said their best hope was if the president wins Ohio and Florida is too close to call early in the night, depriving Mr. Biden a swift victory and giving Mr. Trump the room to undermine the validity of uncounted mail-in ballots”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 31st, 2020 at 6:44:34 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Gandler
Quote: petroglyph
Just watch 3 minutes [or any amount] from 19:00 to 22, this is a Rogan show with GG.

Joe Rogan had Alex Jones on the day before, same nonsense, but at least Alex Jones is far more entertaining.
The second half of the show is about LBGT topics, you may want to take a look before forming your opinion. Or, just fling one out there.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 31st, 2020 at 7:47:45 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
The Republicans are even worried about losing Texas. They are trying to get 100,000 ballots (from a heavily democrat area, of course) thrown out.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/texas-drive-through-voting-throw-out-ballots.amp

This is where you have to worry about partisan, activist judges.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 31st, 2020 at 8:12:24 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Dalex64

You mean like RBG?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 31st, 2020 at 9:51:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The Republicans are even worried about losing Texas.

This is what winners do, they
never assume they won
anything. Like Hillary did in
16 when she ignored the
ground game in MI and WI
and assumed she was golden
there. Never assume anything.

Houston Pro-Trump Parade Draws Hundreds: ‘We Want Him to Win’

"Facebook user Scott Ahrendt shared an aerial photo of the parade, writing, “Cars as far as you can see both ways on Memorial Drive”:
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 1st, 2020 at 2:13:54 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Did you watch any on this episode and disagree with it? What nonsense are you referring to?

Pretty sure his answer will be "no". 😂😂
November 1st, 2020 at 2:22:12 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
What I do not understand is how they think a guy neck-deep in Ukrainian payoffs is somehow has a better "character."
+100

The more I learn about the Biden crime family (especially Creepy Joe's loser son Hunter), the more I'm starting to believe that he is one of the most corrupt presidential candidates in history. Perhaps THE most corrupt in modern times.

Quote: Evenbob
In order for that to work
a race has to be super
close, and this one isn't.
I'm just concerned that once the votes are counted on Election Day, the libbies will go to work and target states with a razor thin margin to "flip" them, and then all of a sudden a bunch of mail-in libbie votes will magically appear.

Hopefully the Trump landslide will make his win steal-proof though!! 👍

Quote: DRich
I am expecting on or about November 4th Bob and Shrek will claiming fraud is the reason Trump lost.
It's the only way Trump can lose. The polls may have him behind, but the real numbers say that he's ahead. Probably by double digits.
November 1st, 2020 at 4:14:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
The Republicans are even worried about losing Texas. They are trying to get 100,000 ballots (from a heavily democrat area, of course) thrown out.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/texas-drive-through-voting-throw-out-ballots.amp

Nothing wrong with trying to stop voter fraud.
The President is a fink.
November 1st, 2020 at 6:25:42 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Gandler
Just watch 3 minutes [or any amount] from 19:00 to 22, this is a Rogan show with GG.

Joe Rogan had Alex Jones on the day before, same nonsense, but at least Alex Jones is far more entertaining.
The second half of the show is about LBGT topics, you may want to take a look before forming your opinion. Or, just fling one out there.

I listened to the full Alex Jones one because it was entertaining.

Glen Greenwald is just a snake. I read enough of his articles on The Intercept years ago to know he is an Islam apologist, and he has smeared Sam Harris endlessly.
I am not going to listen to him spewing 3 hours of anti-Western nonsense.
November 1st, 2020 at 6:38:22 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: AZDuffman
Nothing wrong with trying to stop voter fraud.

The same standard should be applied to the entire state.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan