No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

August 13th, 2020 at 9:44:17 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
Trump opposes USPS funding, says mail voting hard without it

Thank god we have a REAL president who has the balls to put his foot down against this mail-in voting nonsense!

I can just imagine how many ballots from red counties will somehow get "lost", while at the same time the Post Office (whose union endorsed Biden!) will somehow "find" a bunch of ballots from blue counties. It's just a rigged election waiting to happen!

Thank god my president is doing everything to keep this election honest. 👍👍

Sounds like a brilliant way to kill off those Trump voters in rural counties who rely on the post office to deliver their life-saving prescriptions.

RIP!
MAGA!

Herman Cain was just the beginning. The campaign has the taste for blood now... 😂
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2020 at 11:25:55 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
Quote: Shrek
Trump opposes USPS funding, says mail voting hard without it

Thank god we have a REAL president who has the balls to put his foot down against this mail-in voting nonsense!

I can just imagine how many ballots from red counties will somehow get "lost", while at the same time the Post Office (whose union endorsed Biden!) will somehow "find" a bunch of ballots from blue counties. It's just a rigged election waiting to happen!

Thank god my president is doing everything to keep this election honest. 👍👍

Sounds like a brilliant way to kill off those Trump voters in rural counties who rely on the post office to deliver their life-saving prescriptions.

RIP!
MAGA!

Herman Cain was just the beginning. The campaign has the taste for blood now... 😂

Sounds like Trump is getting desperate and paranoid.
August 13th, 2020 at 11:38:07 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Gandler

Sounds like Trump is getting desperate and paranoid.

Desperate, yes! Paranoid, no! Most everyone IS out to get him!
August 13th, 2020 at 11:40:23 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: SOOPOO
Desperate, yes! Paranoid, no! Most everyone IS out to get him!

Maybe, but not the Post Office....
August 13th, 2020 at 12:06:47 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Most everyone IS out to get him!

lol isn’t that why we have elections? To get rid of politicians everyone hates?

And it’s obviously why he’s crippling the post office.

He knows he can’t win if everyone is able to vote.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2020 at 12:18:54 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: ams288
lol isn’t that why we have elections? To get rid of politicians everyone hates?

And it’s obviously why he’s crippling the post office.

He knows he can’t win if everyone is able to vote.

The ironic thing is its going to hurt him, most people who mail in vote are elderly and sick (Trump supporters).... So he's cutting off a bunch of old people from voting. His paronia about mail in voting makes no sense for a number of reasons....

Make in person voting mandatory and require masks, guess who is going to protest by not voting?
August 13th, 2020 at 12:24:54 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
The ironic thing is its going to hurt him, most people who mail in vote are elderly and sick (Trump supporters).... So he's cutting off a bunch of old people from voting. His paronia about mail in voting makes no sense for a number of reasons....

Eh, no.

Quote:
Make in person voting mandatory and require masks, guess who is going to protest by not voting?

Here in PA they went sensible and said they could not require masks to vote. Hopefully other states follow.

Trump supporters will protest by not voting? Har Har Har.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2020 at 12:50:08 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Until seeing this section of "Americas Lawyer" yesterday, I thought vote by mail was possible with all the blockchain and other methods of ID security. Mike Papantino interviews investigative journalist Greg Palast about his new book, " How Trump stole 2020". I've read several articles by Palast and he really does an excellent job of researching what he prints. The piece about vote by mail is only about ten minutes and starts at 1;00. It explains what has went wrong with mail in voting in the past. It's well worth watching imho.

The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 13th, 2020 at 1:03:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Eh, no.

Here in PA they went sensible and said they could not require masks to vote. Hopefully other states follow.

Why don't you prove it's sensible by being a poll worker all day and not wear a mask?

Quote:
Har Har Har.

Yeah.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 13th, 2020 at 1:08:39 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Why don't you prove it's sensible by being a poll worker all day and not wear a mask?

I already do not wear a mask anywhere I am not made to do so and will continue to do so. Thus I prove it daily. I am not one of these types think they will die if they are not wearing a mask.
The President is a fink.