August 13th, 2020 at 4:24:23 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
I keep saying blocked Ams posts and
nobody is quoting him. He's talking
to himself. Perfect.

Same here lol

It also cracks me up when I post something and then 2 minutes later there's a post from a blocked member.

It's kind of satisfying to know that they're getting all worked up and hysterical, yet we don't give them the time of day. 😂😂
August 13th, 2020 at 4:26:31 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: AZDuffman
We have passports. Otherwise, why is this a bad thing?

Rest assured, he'll come up with another lame strawman.

August 13th, 2020 at 4:29:20 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Give this reporter the Pulitzer!

“After three and a half years, do you regret all the lying you've done to the American people?"

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1294033254174150658?s=21
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2020 at 4:31:13 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
We have passports. Otherwise, why is this a bad thing?

Because passports are not mandatory (which actually reminds me I need to renew mine)....

I am too lazy to look up the stats right now, but I am pretty sure the majority of Americans do not have a passport. If its not the majority its close....

Also, you can't (well yes you techically can, but you know what I mean) carry your passport book around in your pocket like a DL. It is bulky and not meant for everyday use.... It lacks the convience factor of DLs.
August 13th, 2020 at 4:33:42 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: JCW09
The fraud comes in when you mass MAIL OUT ballots that haven't been requested by a registered voter.
LA County has 112% more registered voters than residents.
If you don't believe some of those "extra" ballots won't be mailed back fraudulently, you aren't being intellectually honest.
+1,000

Libbies everywhere continually use the dishonest tactic of conflating two separate issues. Like when they try to say that rioters & looters are "peaceful protesters".

Now they're trying to say that absentee voting is no different from the mail-in scam that they're currently promoting. 🙄

Anyone with a brain knows that libbies will eagerly start registering fake people just to get ballots sent to them, so they can steal more elections......
August 13th, 2020 at 4:42:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
Because passports are not mandatory (which actually reminds me I need to renew mine)....

I am too lazy to look up the stats right now, but I am pretty sure the majority of Americans do not have a passport. If its not the majority its close....

Also, you can't (well yes you techically can, but you know what I mean) carry your passport book around in your pocket like a DL. It is bulky and not meant for everyday use.... It lacks the convience factor of DLs.

Which is why you rarely need them. There is little they are required for. I do use mine for more than the average person, even with that talking twice a year.

This still does not answer why we need a national ID. Because the reality is we do not. Everyone in normal society has some form of state ID to vote.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2020 at 4:53:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 13th, 2020 at 5:30:33 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Which is why you rarely need them. There is little they are required for. I do use mine for more than the average person, even with that talking twice a year.

This still does not answer why we need a national ID. Because the reality is we do not. Everyone in normal society has some form of state ID to vote.

What do you mean by "normal society"?

The numbers vary (again there is no nationalized ID so its hard to accurately say), but at least several million Americans have no State ID (some say as high as 10-11%).

I know some people who never had a DL so they never bothered to get any ID (and before you say they are useless dregs, almost all of them come from wealthy families where they don't have to drive themselves, yes I know that is anecdotal.....)

The fact is, the only way to ensure that everyone has an ID, is to require a federal ID.... Every state has different standards, some are free, some are not etc..... A federal ID free and mandated would solve this problem, it would also ensure that everyone is always carrying an ID when stopped by police (which now you can say "I am not carrying an ID" and there is pretty much nothing that they can do...…) I think a standardized federal database of citizens is a good thing, and that starts with a national ID.
August 13th, 2020 at 5:47:22 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
What do you mean by "normal society"?

I mean anyone who

drives a car
has a bank account
has a legit job
wants to buy alcohol
seeing a doctor

And that is just for starters. IOW, normal society.

If they want to vote they can show the ID they already have. If we had a federal ID then liberals would just make more excuses about how some people being too lazy to get it should still be allowed to vote.

See, liberals really think blacks especially are too stupid to get an ID. I have posted the video before. They think that blacks cannot find the DMV or cannot do the other basics needed to get an ID. Same as they think they cannot get into college on merit and need affirmative action.

It has been this way for over 50 years.
The President is a fink.